Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 03-01-2021, 04:53 PM
 
50,828 posts, read 36,527,673 times
Reputation: 76668

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I agree that's the goal. New Jersey decriminalized psilocybin already this year. I don't like it, but that's the way things are going.
I think that's a very exciting development. It has been shown to surpass every prescription we have for things like PTSD in many cases. I believe within 10 years time it will be standard practice in psychiatry to use it. Every pharma company is researching ways to put it into pills for a new class of anti-depressants. I would try it in a second if we had clinics here using it.

 
Old 03-01-2021, 04:59 PM
 
50,828 posts, read 36,527,673 times
Reputation: 76668
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Forget about police, where is the SWAT police reform. Basically in many states that have no laws for warrant-less searches and raids by SWAT police and they are immune to killing of innocent civilians regardless if cameras showed they were trigger happy.
I couldn't agree more. No-knock warrants especially are especially heinous, and infringe on people's right to defend and protect themselves in their own home. In the Brianna Taylor case, they were in street clothes. Since they weren't actually involved in drug crimes, of course they would think it was a home invasion. What a travesty and tragedy, all to try to bust someone for drugs who didn't even live there. How do drugs warrant such an approach? Things like that should be reserved for suspect terrorists and other violent people, but 99% of them are for drugs, and 99% of those are in black communities.

And I still sometimes think of that poor guy who was killed by a swat team which shot first and asked questions later who was set up by someone he got in an argument with in an online game. Just make a phony phone call and they come to your house and shoot you, that's just awesome.
 
Old 03-01-2021, 05:31 PM
 
Location: NJ
31,771 posts, read 40,716,602 times
Reputation: 24590
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I couldn't agree more. No-knock warrants especially are especially heinous, and infringe on people's right to defend and protect themselves in their own home. In the Brianna Taylor case, they were in street clothes. Since they weren't actually involved in drug crimes, of course they would think it was a home invasion. What a travesty and tragedy, all to try to bust someone for drugs who didn't even live there. How do drugs warrant such an approach? Things like that should be reserved for suspect terrorists and other violent people, but 99% of them are for drugs, and 99% of those are in black communities.

And I still sometimes think of that poor guy who was killed by a swat team which shot first and asked questions later who was set up by someone he got in an argument with in an online game. Just make a phony phone call and they come to your house and shoot you, that's just awesome.
and cops want no knock warrants for drug possession charges. they are seriously evil human beings. cops wont pass up on anything being illegal to give them more opportunities to hurt people.

here is a teenager murdered by a cop for not having a light on his bicycle:

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/co...CqwCog_ZJV7pII

oh and here is a cop shooting a dog through a fence:

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/de...k8lKCnjVcmWNr0

make sure to follow police the police:

https://www.facebook.com/PoliceThePolice3.0
 
Old 03-01-2021, 05:52 PM
 
50,828 posts, read 36,527,673 times
Reputation: 76668
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
and cops want no knock warrants for drug possession charges. they are seriously evil human beings. cops wont pass up on anything being illegal to give them more opportunities to hurt people.

here is a teenager murdered by a cop for not having a light on his bicycle:

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/co...CqwCog_ZJV7pII

oh and here is a cop shooting a dog through a fence:

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/de...k8lKCnjVcmWNr0

make sure to follow police the police:

https://www.facebook.com/PoliceThePolice3.0
The dog killings bother me a great deal, too. I have seen a lot of those videos, and a large part of the time you can tell they're just doing it because they can. For fun. I think of that awful case where a little boy was missing in a neighborhood and the cops were looking for him (he turned out to be hiding at home or something benign, I forget exactly). They walked through a fenced backyard and there was a dog, not even a big or threatening dog like a pit, just a mutt, barking but not running toward them or anything that could be construed as a threat, and they shot him straight away. Of course he was barking, they were in his yard and his job was to protect it. The worst part was the owner confronted them after the fact with tears streaming down his face saying "you killed my best friend" and they actually laughed at him. It made me sick.

That cop in the video is disgusting!!

Now following the page, thanks.

Last edited by ocnjgirl; 03-01-2021 at 06:07 PM..
 
Old 03-03-2021, 12:42 PM
 
Location: Elsewhere
88,617 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Reputation: 115172
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
The dog killings bother me a great deal, too. I have seen a lot of those videos, and a large part of the time you can tell they're just doing it because they can. For fun. I think of that awful case where a little boy was missing in a neighborhood and the cops were looking for him (he turned out to be hiding at home or something benign, I forget exactly). They walked through a fenced backyard and there was a dog, not even a big or threatening dog like a pit, just a mutt, barking but not running toward them or anything that could be construed as a threat, and they shot him straight away. Of course he was barking, they were in his yard and his job was to protect it. The worst part was the owner confronted them after the fact with tears streaming down his face saying "you killed my best friend" and they actually laughed at him. It made me sick.

That cop in the video is disgusting!!

Now following the page, thanks.
I wish hadn't read what you wrote. I hope karma comes back to them tenfold. Filth.
__________________
Moderator posts are in RED.
City-Data Terms of Service: https://www.city-data.com/terms.html
 
Old 03-03-2021, 12:54 PM
 
Location: NJ
31,771 posts, read 40,716,602 times
Reputation: 24590
the more you pay attention, the more f'd up you see cops are. this site has been keeping track of cops murdering dogs, it happens all the time. its obviously something they enjoy the opportunity to do.

https://puppycidedb.com/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread




Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top