Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 10:05 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,612,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That's great, and I'm so happy for you! I guess they didn't care about ugly fence, eh?!?
Thanks to everyone... I'm sure you all will be so happy to never hear the word "FRELINGHUYSEN" ever again . And Tahiti... I have to say.. the fence, now that it's all done.. is actually kind of nice! I looked at B&C last night while standing on the deck and I said "you know what? That kind of fence will work great at the new house"... she started laughing and said "I was thinking the same thing"
Now... we just need to get thru attorney review and the inspections - clsoing is scheduled for Nov. 17th!!!!! I'm not too worried..the house is in great shape! Little cosmetic stuff which I'll probably fix this weekend before the inspection....
I'm so excited
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2008, 10:09 AM

2,179 posts, read 6,719,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Thanks to everyone... I'm sure you all will be so happy to never hear the word "FRELINGHUYSEN" ever again . And Tahiti... I have to say.. the fence, now that it's all done.. is actually kind of nice! I looked at B&C last night while standing on the deck and I said "you know what? That kind of fence will work great at the new house"... she started laughing and said "I was thinking the same thing"
Now... we just need to get thru attorney review and the inspections - clsoing is scheduled for Nov. 17th!!!!! I'm not too worried..the house is in great shape! Little cosmetic stuff which I'll probably fix this weekend before the inspection....
I'm so excited
Awesome! Where ya moving to?

Old 09-30-2008, 10:14 AM

2,736 posts, read 9,673,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobokenGuy View Post
Exactly my thought! Whats up wiley? Where to?

Old 09-30-2008, 10:15 AM

1,972 posts, read 5,423,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB2 View Post
Wanna send me some of those, too?

:::doing the umpa lumpa dance::: Ugga, Vugga, Ugga, sending EB2 plenty of Lugga, Mugga, Moula!

Old 09-30-2008, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobokenGuy View Post
Closennuggen.. . JK - We have our eye on a nice house over in Greenwich. Going for a second look tomorrow.

Old 09-30-2008, 10:24 AM

1,972 posts, read 5,423,650 times
Quote:
Closennuggen.. . JK - We have our eye on a nice house over in Greenwich. Going for a second look tomorrow.
I still like Wileygutenbach as the new name.

Old 09-30-2008, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
I still like Wileygutenbach as the new name.
I like it!!!! Let me do a search... I'm sure PA has a town by that name... probably next door to Anus : )

Old 09-30-2008, 10:27 AM

1,024 posts, read 3,357,136 times
Quote:
WE HAVE A DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Not exactly what I would have liked but I'm not going to play games in this market! Listed at 550K.... offer came in at 500K...I went back at 525K offered a few extras... he came back at 510K and doesn't want the extras - I said "we have a deal"
Congratulations!! I'm sooo happy for you.

Old 09-30-2008, 10:29 AM

97 posts, read 485,992 times
Oh wiley what great news for you! we put in an offer last week that is only 15k less than asking and they don't want to take it, they want to play games, funny they're moving out to Greenwich.

Hope all goes smoothly for you.

Old 09-30-2008, 10:30 AM

1,024 posts, read 3,357,136 times
Quote:
I'm so excited
Hey can we see what the finished fence looks like??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey