Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 06:18 AM

1,063 posts, read 3,028,772 times

Advertisements

Bev, Glad to hear from you and how you came out of the hurricane.
Enjoy your time in Timberon. Wish we were going to be up there to see you.
Jane
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 03:09 PM

24 posts, read 61,753 times
We have been in Timberon about a week. We have built the deck and will start on the actual walls upstairs next week. We are in Riudoso this weekend. Just taking a rest while the hunters enjoy the start of hunting season in Timberon. We will be at the Club House next Saturday night at 6:00 pm (I think that is November 1) if anyone is there and wants to join us for dinner. Hope to see you there.

Bob and Bev

Old 10-24-2008, 04:13 PM

550 posts, read 1,552,309 times
Angry Working in TX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache Flats View Post
We have been in Timberon about a week. We have built the deck and will start on the actual walls upstairs next week. We are in Riudoso this weekend. Just taking a rest while the hunters enjoy the start of hunting season in Timberon. We will be at the Club House next Saturday night at 6:00 pm (I think that is November 1) if anyone is there and wants to join us for dinner. Hope to see you there.

Bob and Bev
Wish we could join you all. We'll be stuck here working for a living LOL
Y'all have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

David

Old 10-24-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:

Bob and Bev
Wish we were there to visit with you, but will not be back untilo after Dec 1st. Hope you are getting all done you want to. Enjoy your time there.
Jane

Old 10-24-2008, 06:27 PM

143 posts, read 365,607 times
Default Hunting in Timberon?

Quote:

Bob and Bev
Hi:
We would love to be there & be able to visit as well, but still have to contend with that 4 letter word ~ WORK~~

Do have a question, though..............hunting isn't allowed "in Timberon" is it?
No- not against hunting ............just wanting to know where it is allowed.
Thanks.
Enjoy your visit!!
Joyce

Old 10-24-2008, 08:01 PM

7,399 posts, read 19,376,402 times
So Bev and Bob will be doing some karoke(sp) at the lounge next weekend. LOL
Every Saturday night here. We haven't done it and haven't even been to the lounge since the last get together but we're gonna try to make it while you guys are here.
As far as hunting, I didn't think it was allowed either; at least that's what we were told.

Old 10-24-2008, 08:15 PM

We were told that there are certain areas that it is allowed. Not sure which ones though.
Jane

Old 10-24-2008, 09:15 PM

7,399 posts, read 19,376,402 times
I just remembered there is a building here and it's supposed to be like a bed and breakfast, I guess for hunters. Haven't heard of anyone there and I never see anyone there.
Hopefully, wherever the hunting is here, if any, is away from the people and animals. I don't need another dog killed by a hunter thinking it was a deer.

Old 11-09-2008, 03:39 PM

24 posts, read 61,753 times
Well we completed the walls for the second floor. Steve Worrell is going to roof the house next week. So, we are all dried in. We are really tired but very satisfied with ourselves and the work we did. Well, we went to have that hamburger on Nov. 1 and the place was closed - no water. They have reopened and we went last night to have the hamburger. Yum Yum! We are headed back to Galveston now after a quick stop in Riudoso. We will be back in May. Hope to see you all then.

Bob and Bev

By the way, there is no hunting in Timberon, but in the surrounding National Forest deer are not safe. However, all the housing rentals are full of hunters during that time.

Old 06-06-2009, 11:18 PM

Default 2nd Annual Timberon City Data Get Together

Sunday, July 5th at 3:30 pm..

Picnic at one of our homes

Bring:
Your meat to grill(we will have grills)
Dish to pass
Your table service
Lawn Chairs
I will have iced tea if you want anything else bring it..

Please let us know if you are coming as we want to have enough grills and tables.

For directions send a DM to contact Chilegal.

We sure enjoyed last year, and there will be more this year..Anyone can come, not just from Timberon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico