Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2011, 03:56 AM

507 posts, read 689,046 times

Advertisements

BBTB..is hooking and-crooking!..guarenteed!..they might be taking bids on assigned apartments!..how can brucknerchick get approval letters..and leave a deposit..then told later on-oops!..that unit is unavailiable?.and they knew her situation!..thats a set-up to make that under-the-table move..im telling you...the person who interviewed her..wanted her to-bite!.thats the reel-I was through with BBTB-knickerbocker after they accepted me..then did'nt because of a bull-$!&t cellphone bill my ex: didnt take care of..but it was on my credit!..I paid it,and shown them proof that I did..I appealed and still they did'nt mess with me..***-THEM!..I went to ccmanagers.com-cc managers..they're better any ol way!..and after my cousin told me how they operate..im not surprised!..brucknerchick..youshould deal with-them!..so what/why are they snow-ballin you?..telling you 1-thing..and doing-another!?..promises-promises!!..yeah i know the city would've approved me for BBTB-but it was them!..knickerbocker who's on some-SHYT!!..I wont recommend nodody to their office-EVER!..they're the worse!..they're through!..hotblue-did you get in touch with them?..cc..log on to the website,give them a-call.
monebone..I would go with you there to make noise..but im on probation!..no-no im not!..and what if they call the-cops?..well i'll tune into the 6'0 clock news this evening to see if i see-you!..and if i see rev-al sharton there..the no-justice-no-peace-man,I know they'll be-exposed!..still you need to write to the bronx bourough president too!..ruben diaz..get his office involved to..yeah!..yeah!.

Old 09-13-2011, 04:28 AM

507 posts, read 689,046 times
brucknerchick-they had your money all-summer,and did'nt get in!?..thats non-sense!..alot of people moved in there since-then..if you forked over that deposit in june..you was to move in there by early august-esspecailly after you've gotton your approval letters..and who interviewed you?...and whats your log#..and why did'nt you stay on them..like call every 4-5 days?..thats the key..to stay on-top of them..by mail,phone,or email..remember they have/had all of your information..and account numbers-bank-savings/checking..and you told them face-to-face..that if you dont get it-to let you know,and the manager told you-you was never approved!?..what kind of stuff is that!?..did the city denied you,or they never submitted it to the city in the first-place!?..something's wrong with that-picture!..fo-real!..so wheres your paperwork at?..did they trash it!?..because around that time I heard that a worker gotton fired!,because she was doing something to peoples binders-like not submitting them or something like that!..well you need to address that-and track down your binder..you have your proof too!..and to add insult-they called you back-in able to get you to pay a additional $45 dollars!..for what!?..when you has to be pay-whats included within your income guidelines..i think they're playing you!..they seen your predictament-because you told them straight-out!..if you was approved,and got the approval letter(s)..they gots to squeezze you-in!..and how come I see people moving in-who never set foot up in knickerbocker-office!-huh?..im telling you-someones hooking them up!..but nobody wants ta believe me!..we need to get someone in there with a hidden camera..and expose corruption at BBTB..like big-mama(martin lawrence).

Old 09-13-2011, 06:14 AM

185 posts, read 242,979 times
I already reached out to Ruben Diaz... his offcie is closed for one week so later sfter work I'm going to see another bx council man... he's going to help me... I got the media.. everybody involved !!!!!

Old 09-13-2011, 06:28 AM

801 posts, read 1,105,115 times
Yeah but this knuclehead blocks every post I have !!! His getting on my nerves !!! anyway I'm getting ready to go overthere . Can you guys give me the info about the ccmanagers ??

Old 09-13-2011, 06:55 AM

how do I know who you are? I'm going over there...

Old 09-13-2011, 07:02 AM

317 posts, read 578,681 times
Brucknerchick.... I feel horrible as to what you are going through. I couldn't imagine being in your shoes but you stay strong because i admire you for not letting them break you down mentally. I can't understand how they had your deposit since June and you have yet to move in. I'm happy to hear that you have all of your documents because w/o it it would just be your word against there's. But trust me you have many people rooting for you even if we're not physically standing there with you. Keep us posted.

Old 09-13-2011, 07:19 AM

Stephanie, thank you so much... I just got oof the phone with the Dept. of Investigations... and news 12 is doing some investigation on their part as well... I'm getting to the bottom of this... and now I need a good lawyer !!!

Old 09-13-2011, 07:24 AM

33 posts, read 35,995 times
I will try to be there by 10:30.

Old 09-13-2011, 07:45 AM

17 posts, read 23,092 times
Good Luck Bruckner Chick.. BTTB had me sick. They did the same too me. I gave deposit, saw and picked a unit in July and they called me two months later to sign a lease and to pick another unit because that one was already taken! I was furious!

Old 09-13-2011, 10:27 AM

801 posts, read 1,105,115 times
Hey guys I'm stuck !! I had to go to recertification for my apt, whitch I had to put another monthly rent. Thanks to BBTB . What are the numbers of the people that I have to call, not that office , the real ones I need to get the bottom of this, I'm stress and falling on depress mode!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery