Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2014, 01:34 PM

138 posts, read 136,878 times

Advertisements

Hola joyero thanks for responding lol.as of now im waiting for the city to approve me..fingers crossed.I signed on Tuesday for release form so im waiting. .my friend shes extremely picky and a tad negative..but to each their own..God knows I need this.and this will be a great opportunity. Plus its in a quiet location and away from people lol..but for now im waiting. Until further notice.hows the living room working out for you..
@ nyctown1 thanks a month sounds fair and would give me ti me hopefully once I get response
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2014, 01:39 PM

49 posts, read 60,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyero View Post
Hey sancocho, I haven't officially slept in the apartment. I am stuck training for work so I haven't fully moved all my stuff yet. I have however received all my purchased furniture. I spent all day over the weekend and Monday as well. Met some cool people. A lot of young families which is a good thing. I didnt realize the room nyctown mentioned, where exactly is that room? I can safely say that I will 100% be moved in either Friday or Saturday.

How is the appeal going? any luck yet? Super stated that only about 90 apartments of the 140 are occupied, so they have lots of units left..hopefully one of them is yours*

*edit*

Oh and I had a few minor issues in the apartment that the super worked out. example shower head, loose windows, lighting issues, and a few missing bulbs. But all that is settled once you accept the apartment so no reason your friend should have turned it down.
Im lost what didnt you reallize?

Old 04-23-2014, 01:41 PM

71 posts, read 77,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyctown101 View Post
when i went to view the apartment there were no shower head but in the bathroom but by the time i moved in it was there, and the ceiling the living room seemed undone but when i moved in everything was done...even the floors were polished. BTW i forgot to mention that there is a community room where you can have birthday parties etc but it is being used right not for the construction team and should be available as soon as they are done.

weird cuz when i signed my lease yesterday i asked about such a room and they said there wasnt one.

Old 04-23-2014, 01:47 PM

lol I just noticed my name change request went through.. its Angelica.
i didnt think id post as much as i have and didnt want my name out there like that.

I signed my lease yesterday and will be moving in on sunday.

Old 04-23-2014, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJu1320 View Post
weird cuz when i signed my lease yesterday i asked about such a room and they said there wasnt one.

there wasnt what? a room with a shower head?

Old 04-23-2014, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyctown101 View Post
there wasnt what? a room with a shower head?
haha.. a recreational/community room

Old 04-23-2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJu1320 View Post
haha.. a recreational/community room
during the lease signing they did say that there wasnt but theres a room adjacent to the garbage room downstairs that can be used for parties etc.

Old 04-23-2014, 01:54 PM

Haha mamaju lol we have like pages of Hrps..how do you like your apartment so far

Old 04-23-2014, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancocho106 View Post
Haha mamaju lol we have like pages of Hrps..how do you like your apartment so far
i havent moved yet

Old 04-23-2014, 01:58 PM

@mama ju ok but did you like the apartment
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery