Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2014, 07:55 AM

138 posts, read 136,850 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJu1320 View Post
I would love to see your layout. I'm on the 9th floor. I love the terrace!
Wow a terrace..that's sexy lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2014, 08:02 AM

71 posts, read 77,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sancocho106 View Post
Wow a terrace..that's sexy lol
Lol

Old 04-25-2014, 08:28 AM

49 posts, read 60,828 times
has anyone else experience the problem with the wall paint? it scratch so easily. smh. so im all set up in my unit got all my furniture and finally went food shopping at Pathmark. Hope to meet all of you guys soon, if not all at least one lol.

Old 04-25-2014, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyctown101 View Post
has anyone else experience the problem with the wall paint? it scratch so easily. smh. so im all set up in my unit got all my furniture and finally went food shopping at Pathmark. Hope to meet all of you guys soon, if not all at least one lol.
What if you paint it yourself will it happen too?? Yes and pathmark has specials. .how do you like your apartment so far

Old 04-25-2014, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancocho106 View Post
What if you paint it yourself will it happen too?? Yes and pathmark has specials. .how do you like your apartment so far
i dont think it will happen if you paint it yourself because it looks like they just painted it with primer but im all settled in and do not wish to paint. also i think i have almost the same layout as sgil but i love my view because im high enough to see downtown manhattan some and i the FDR (it helps because i know how traffic looks piror to going to work lol). if i can recall my unit is about 930 sq ft. i havent really been home a lot lately because ive been working OT (not by choice) but when i do get off on time i love going home and relaxing

Last edited by nyctown101; 04-25-2014 at 08:55 AM..

Old 04-25-2014, 09:05 AM

Quote:
i dont think it will happen if you paint it yourself because it looks like they just painted it with primer but im all settled in and do not wish to paint. also i think i have almost the same layout as sgil but i love my view because im high enough to see downtown manhattan some and i the FDR (it helps because i know how traffic looks piror to going to work lol). if i can recall my unit is about 930 sq ft. i havent really been home a lot lately because ive been working OT (not by choice) but when i do get off on time i love going home and relaxing
Thats awesome!!! Plus its a nice day to be home andbrelaxing of course after work lol..u are channel 1 with the traffic updates lol

Old 04-25-2014, 11:38 AM

i heard that the fireworks on july 4th will be on the east side this year. we will have a great view from the terrace.

Old 04-25-2014, 12:57 PM

71 posts, read 77,818 times
Quote:
i heard that the fireworks on july 4th will be on the east side this year. We will have a great view from the terrace.
yup.. Excited about that.. My little boy will love it!

Old 04-25-2014, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyero View Post
Hey I looked for the previous pages but i didnt see any comment? what was your idea? I put up two pictures showing how it currently looks with the loveseat not sure if you saw. But yeah im open to all ideas.
Hey whats up joyero..my idea was to place the tv at the tip of the triangle and then the love seat facing it. plus table in the middle..so you will have a separation... like a separate space..the only thing is that the couch will be across the tip of the triangle???can you picture it??

Old 04-25-2014, 10:12 PM

14 posts, read 18,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJu1320 View Post
I would love to see your layout. I'm on the 9th floor. I love the terrace!
The floor plan says its 916 sq feet. Wow! Your view must be breathtaking! Yup, the terrace is beautiful! Since you are on the 9th floor, it will feel like you have your own terrace! I am sure you are loving it! We have not moved in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery