Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2017, 11:11 AM

126 posts, read 169,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plbplb View Post
I thought you moved in already... there is some type of security -- haven't you noticed the guy in the parking lot area???
I did, been there since 2/18. Lambo is the name of the guy whose in the parking lot area.

My comment was directed at pacificparkgirl listing "no doorman" as one of the reasons she turned down the apt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2017, 12:17 PM

189 posts, read 287,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUNYC View Post
I did, been there since 2/18. Lambo is the name of the guy whose in the parking lot area.

My comment was directed at pacificparkgirl listing "no doorman" as one of the reasons she turned down the apt.

Oh gotcha!

Old 03-07-2017, 03:31 PM

189 posts, read 287,777 times
Quote:

But is Lambo " building security " or is he just watching the parking lot?

Any idea when they gonna start renting it?

Old 03-07-2017, 06:52 PM

162 posts, read 248,950 times
So I finally had mail delivered to my mailbox today..yay. Also received a letter from LangSam stating that my application has been randomly selected and to schedule an interview for 3/17...lol. Should I tell them I'm already here? They only have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom left at higher rate and they have also increased the maximum income for all apts.

Old 03-07-2017, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plbplb View Post
But is Lambo " building security " or is he just watching the parking lot?

Any idea when they gonna start renting it?
I think he is for parking lot. I read an article on here that someone posted that they are trying to get the spaces reduced.

Old 03-07-2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
No doorman, really?

Thanks for turning it down and giving someone else a chance.
I know this is not Facebook but I would have pressed the like button on this status..

Old 03-07-2017, 10:03 PM

41 posts, read 54,247 times
Thanks qunyc and diddlebee! Reassuring knowing there are busses near by! How are you guys liking the building so far? Is there work still being done to the building? How's the neighborhood? Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks so much!

Old 03-08-2017, 08:19 AM

61 posts, read 94,719 times
Update:

We are getting a gym! The space is next to the elevators on the east side of the building. You can actually open the door. Someone this week is coming in to design the gym space. I hear that the owner wants to get this done ASAP. It will be free for all tenants.

Also, I suggest you check your air Conditioners. All of ours is blowing hot air only.

Old 03-08-2017, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbasurero View Post
Update:

We are getting a gym! The space is next to the elevators on the east side of the building. You can actually open the door. Someone this week is coming in to design the gym space. I hear that the owner wants to get this done ASAP. It will be free for all tenants.

Also, I suggest you check your air Conditioners. All of ours is blowing hot air only.

NO WAY! Which floor is this, in the basement?? Whose your source? Please be true!!

Old 03-08-2017, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginaq View Post
Thanks qunyc and diddlebee! Reassuring knowing there are busses near by! How are you guys liking the building so far? Is there work still being done to the building? How's the neighborhood? Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks so much!
Theres really nothing to gripe about. Neighbors are friendly and theres always parking available on the local streets. Best of all theres no street cleaning rules on 38th st nor Steinway St.

Neighborhood is really quiet except for late night when the garbage trucks come. But that has not woken me up once. Then again I'm a heavy sleeper.

Looks like they are finally starting work on the courtyard. Probably wanted to wait for warmer weather. Initial stages:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery