Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2017, 05:59 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,929,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz_11 View Post
Does anyone have any issues with hot water? My kitchen is fine but when it's time to shower it's warm .. I like my hot showers ��
keep the hot water on for a while, and see what happens

Old 01-03-2018, 05:28 PM

31 posts, read 24,099 times
Jaz_11
Same here, the struggle is real & ridiculous. Must went hours to wash dishes later at night & bath..idk

Old 01-07-2018, 03:11 PM

279 posts, read 218,424 times
I know what you mean peace be still I'm trying to deal with all of this but I can't so right now I'm applying for other apartments, this is ridiculous

Old 01-08-2018, 03:10 PM

260 posts, read 333,405 times
Hey happy new year! To everyone hope every one had a great holiday haven’t been on here in a while, I have a question has anyone received there rent slip for this month? Today is the last day and I haven’t received mines and is anyone having trouble signing in online to pay it online?

Old 01-08-2018, 05:51 PM

454 posts, read 528,748 times
Happy new year everyone as well!

@lala- no we won’t be receiving any rent statements as of yet.. and we are no longer under WAVECREST Management... Not sure if you receive a letter on your door or even down by the lobby. There was a notice up about the new changes. So going forward for this month until we are told differently. On the first floor there is a community room and you have to pay your rent ther for now until they get things set up. So again we are no longer under WaveCrest. We’re under TRinity? Management now. Also the hours in the community room to pay your rent is from 9-5pm. I forgot the ladies name though but u can ask her additional questions as well.

Old 01-08-2018, 06:58 PM

260 posts, read 333,405 times
Ohh okay thank you so much for the info! I could do a money order?

Old 01-30-2018, 02:15 PM

31 posts, read 24,099 times
Hello Guys! Did anyone attend the first meeting recently? If so What's your
thoughts on main topics, example hot water, music control, screens, etc.?
Thanks

Old 01-30-2018, 02:28 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,929,004 times
Smgdh

Old 02-11-2018, 04:20 PM

279 posts, read 218,424 times
Well my concern is respect cause i told this lady upstairs above me that her living room is where my bedroon at and can she please dont let her son play the basketball cause its bothering me and she still continues , i cannot live like this. People need to clean after their selves when they taking out the garbage or coming on or out of the building, i clean the Christmas tree stuff on the floor downstairs someone took out, just cause the super and porter clean certain hours, doesn't mean make a mess downstairs or your floor you live at, its disgusting. Let's get together and help to make the building a clean and beautiful place to live.

Old 02-12-2018, 09:40 AM

90 posts, read 58,114 times
I am new to this site.. I came across this post and I have to tell u my experience.. I was call for an interview, I summited all the paper work that they ask for..after I was done with the interview the lady wrote on my file COMPLETED. A few weeks later I receive an email asking me for the same paper work. I spoke to KANDICE DOUGLAS , Again I send them the fax. A few weeks later I receive another email stading they never receive my paper work..AGAIN I CALL KANDICE DOUGLAS, ok now this time I fax the paper all over again but this time was certify..i track the paper tru usps.. They receive my paper work because VIRGINIA MISAICO sing.is no excuse right!! Well i was wrong.. now I get a denial letter to my house with the $25 dollars for the credit check.. so now I go in person to the main office located 87-14 116th street Richmond Hill to speak to some one. I took all my papers just in case.. I speak to Virginia Misaico from the office, she was nice at first then I explain to her what happened and I show her the proof of the fax. She look interested at first and then I told her that I spoke to KANDICE DOUGLAS before.. so she tells me that KANDICE DOUGLAS is not in charge no more that she was (Virginia Misaico).Then she tells me that KANDICE made alot of mistakes at the office that's why she was no longer there.. so I thought i had a chance.. so VM leave to speak to her supervisor.. so now VM comes back with a diffrent attitude. She tell me that she was sorry but is nothing that she could do..so I tell her before I leave can u show me my file? She reply no.. and I tell her I could prove to u that when I went to the first interview the lady wrote from side to side file completed. She said sorry again and walked away..i cry so much because I was angry.. I did everything I summited everything over and over again for nothing.. now write an appeal letter to HPD with all my evidence wich was on November 17,2016 until this day no one has contact me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery