Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2017, 08:31 PM

3 posts, read 10,038 times

Advertisements

Low *,*** log number in CB4. Breaking ground has been very accommodating. The 1br is nice but it's facing south right at a building. Can't complain, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2017, 08:39 PM

22 posts, read 51,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jill082386 View Post
I got offered a 1 bedroom yesterday on the 15th floor. It's been a long journey but finally moving in next week.
Thats awesome, Congrats! How's the closet situation? lol Is the kitchen galley or open concept? Do you know how the apt differs from market rate? Carpet, appliances, etc. ? Thanks for all the info

Old 06-02-2017, 07:10 AM

236 posts, read 445,991 times
Quote:
Low *,*** log number in CB4. Breaking ground has been very accommodating. The 1br is nice but it's facing south right at a building. Can't complain, right?
That is great! Congrats!

Old 06-21-2017, 02:29 PM

40 posts, read 55,314 times
I'm working with Breaking Ground myself, and I'm hoping it's quick and easy. I'm salaried, single, no kids, and no assets, so mine should be pretty simple for them to process I'm hoping.

Old 06-21-2017, 02:49 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,841,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbe88 View Post
I'm working with Breaking Ground myself, and I'm hoping it's quick and easy. I'm salaried, single, no kids, and no assets, so mine should be pretty simple for them to process I'm hoping.
What about bonuses?

Old 07-12-2017, 01:22 PM

1 posts, read 2,197 times
Default nelotann

Quote:
Congratttts....was also offered a 1bd on the 31st floor. Very nice with great views.

Old 07-13-2017, 08:35 AM

9 posts, read 19,996 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelotann View Post
Congratttts....was also offered a 1bd on the 31st floor. Very nice with great views.
What letter unit did you guys get? Did they let you know the unit you were getting before sending to HPD approval?

31st Floor!! That's awesome. Are all the finishes the same? How much do the amenities cost?

Old 07-15-2017, 07:34 PM

110 posts, read 176,861 times
Hi everyone... I received a notice from Breaking Ground to schedule an interview just today, 07/15 for 435 W31. I am very surprised, because I did not expect it thinking all the units were gone by now. My log# is 6**.

What does log# actually mean? I see some of you already had an interview and your log# is much higher than mine. My hubby and I live in Brooklyn, prefer 1bd apt. Hubby currently doesn't work and just moved here and got his green card. I am a US citizen and I make around 38k. What are our chances to get 1bd at this point?

Old 07-15-2017, 08:31 PM

236 posts, read 445,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly36 View Post
Hi everyone... I received a notice from Breaking Ground to schedule an interview just today, 07/15 for 435 W31. I am very surprised, because I did not expect it thinking all the units were gone by now. My log# is 6**.

What does log# actually mean? I see some of you already had an interview and your log# is much higher than mine. My hubby and I live in Brooklyn, prefer 1bd apt. Hubby currently doesn't work and just moved here and got his green card. I am a US citizen and I make around 38k. What are our chances to get 1bd at this point?

People with preferences are called first despite the log #. Preference groups can include city employees, community board or community residents, disabled patrons. After these apt are filled or about to be filled they go to the general pool in which they start at lower #. A certain # of aptare reserved for community board and other preference groups.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:17 AM

7 posts, read 13,465 times
I got a notice as well for this apartment!! Just schedule the interview, hope everything goes well
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery