Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2019, 10:35 PM

22 posts, read 21,017 times

Advertisements

Welcome new neighbors!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2019, 07:04 AM

11 posts, read 7,745 times
Can a queen bed fit in y’all room and you still have space? We have a P apartment and honestly the room doesn’t look that huge

Old 07-06-2019, 05:26 AM

34 posts, read 33,536 times
Sorry I can't speak on that since the dimensions for my room are going to be different from yours. I have a full but can definitely fit a queen and still have room, but my friend has a smaller Apt so a queen would make her room seem cramped.

Old 07-07-2019, 07:51 AM

319 posts, read 401,626 times
For people who wants to know about studios
Their dimensions are around 290 feet to 300 ft
Which is fair but wish it was bigger. I was told this was the last big studios left. I can't imagine people getting anything smaller than this.
Everything is next to each other. Wish the kitchen was in its own room but it's not.
I got a decent view and I'm trying to see if I can get something bigger but I doubt it.
I was showed all the amenities and my room.
I like it but but wish it was bigger lol.
Pics

https://imgur.com/a/EkDSzmK

Old 07-08-2019, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musiqstr View Post
Sorry I can't speak on that since the dimensions for my room are going to be different from yours. I have a full but can definitely fit a queen and still have room, but my friend has a smaller Apt so a queen would make her room seem cramped.

Thanks, it’s ok. I just stuck with my full size bed and I have good space

Old 07-08-2019, 05:59 PM

By any chance, has any of you been able to mount a tv? If so how?

Old 07-08-2019, 06:14 PM

318 posts, read 281,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoejenkins789 View Post
By any chance, has any of you been able to mount a tv? If so how?
You can use puls they are quick reasonable and cheap. If you have the equipment it’s cheaper. I had 4 TVs done for under 500.00 and they still all equipment.

Old 07-09-2019, 07:07 AM

why these apartments shaped so weirdly

not flat ceiling
everything is like weird.
wasted space.
i'm moving forward with my studio since it's bigger than most other studios i seen

Old 07-09-2019, 09:52 AM

34 posts, read 33,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC4US View Post
why these apartments shaped so weirdly

not flat ceiling
everything is like weird.
wasted space.
i'm moving forward with my studio since it's bigger than most other studios i seen
Is it possible that that's the layout of your apartment? My ceilings are pretty flat...

And yea any other tips on mounting TVs, please offer them!

Old 07-09-2019, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musiqstr View Post
Is it possible that that's the layout of your apartment? My ceilings are pretty flat...

And yea any other tips on mounting TVs, please offer them!
no, i saw others as well
i have flat ceiling but the kitchen area has some weird bump lol
i'm fine with it just find it weird looking lol
for tv mount just grab some friends and mount it yourself
don't spend 100 dollars for that
i already pictured where everything is going. even will find space to turn it into one bedroom even though it's small but dont have much stuff
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery