Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2018, 02:25 PM

64 posts, read 85,106 times

Advertisements

Hi all

Doing a quick check in. Anyone got any updates? My log is in the 3,XXX but I don't have CB preference so was just trying to see what's up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2018, 04:59 PM

8 posts, read 8,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT942 View Post
Hi all

Doing a quick check in. Anyone got any updates? My log is in the 3,XXX but I don't have CB preference so was just trying to see what's up.

hi, none at all. i am hoping by end of summer something will be said and done. i have cb preference and ME preference. hoping for the best.

Old 10-03-2018, 06:15 PM

5 posts, read 3,846 times
I have applied to this building and got an email 2 weeks ago asking to supply more documents to update my file. Today I was contacted again to go into the office the finalize the documentation before my file is sent to the city. I'm hoping to get an apartment in this building.

Old 10-07-2018, 11:22 AM

142 posts, read 95,929 times
Hi Siraytouray,
I've also applied for this building, I also got an email last week stating to send some documents for them to update my file if I was still interested. But, What do you mean when you said they have to send your file to the city? That sounds like an even longer wait time ugh! I will email them tomorrow to see what they tell me and how long would the wait be after resubmitting those documents. I hope to get called by the end of this month, this wait has been exhausting (since January).
Please write here any updates if you can!!

Old 10-07-2018, 07:18 PM

Once the developer accepts your application, they ask you to go into the office again and sign some documents and then your file is handed over to HPD for final approval. I was told this could take somewhere between 1 to 3 weeks.

Old 10-08-2018, 07:04 AM

OMG, I wasn't asked to go into office as of yet, just the e-mail on Thursday last week to provide 6 recent pay stubs, bank statements, job verification form and letter. Do you think after that they will call me into office? I'm so anxious, my interview was in Jan, so the wait game has been crazy!!

Old 10-08-2018, 07:06 AM

Who else on this thread has been contacted??

Old 10-08-2018, 09:59 AM

Hi Edelcam
either fax or send in the documents yourself. Personally, I dropped them myself. After all of them check out, they will ask you to come into the office to sign some documents. After that, they will transfer your file to HPD for final approval.

Old 10-08-2018, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraytouray View Post
Hi Edelcam
either fax or send in the documents yourself. Personally, I dropped them myself. After all of them check out, they will ask you to come into the office to sign some documents. After that, they will transfer your file to HPD for final approval.
Hi Siraytouray,

I faxed them all the documents on the very next day (Friday) only thing missing is for my HR to fill out the verification form, I e-mailed the person stating that I had all the documents ready except verification form and that person said it was fine that I can send them everything I had so far. I hope they don't disqualify me because of that form tho . If you don't mind me asking, where did you go to drop off the papers? Also, do you have their number? (I guess they are closed today because of the holiday)

Old 10-08-2018, 11:20 AM

Hi Edelcam
I dropped them off at 1605 University avenue. It is also ok to fax them, I live close to the office and that's why I decided to hand deliver them. Just make sure you send in the verification form as soon as possible because in my case, they gave me 5 business days to submit the documents
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: