Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2018, 08:36 AM

142 posts, read 95,929 times

Advertisements

Well I called last week and spoke to Ms. Lake, she said she still didn't had any answers because the building was not yet "done" and that they will hopefully call people on the following week for 2nd interviews (which is this week). This agency itself is frustrating, their lack of communication is insane.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2018, 09:34 AM

46 posts, read 46,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edelcarm View Post
Well I called last week and spoke to Ms. Lake, she said she still didn't had any answers because the building was not yet "done" and that they will hopefully call people on the following week for 2nd interviews (which is this week). This agency itself is frustrating, their lack of communication is insane.
I'm just flabbergasted that it's taken this lomg to SELECT applicants for a follow up. Almost a year. Wtf. My lease is up next freaking month. I need to know ASAP...

Old 12-05-2018, 10:18 AM

1 posts, read 643 times
Default the missing paper work

when we came in April to see Ms lake at the interview for the apartment she didn't say we had missing paper work I just recieved a letter and it was only to update my daughter work information so they gave us an email address to email all information to them they should have everything please let us know please my log number is 78

Old 12-05-2018, 11:36 AM

Speeds03, any luck calling them today?? You need to get that situated before your lease ends, smh. It just sucks because you're putting your life on hold for the unknown, because at this point they should know who's basically selected. SMH!

Divalux00732, you just received an letter? Well at least that's progress. Everyone here is on the same boat as you. We're still waiting for almost a year and yet no answers from them.

Old 01-04-2019, 02:20 PM

7 posts, read 5,233 times
The best form of contact that has worked for me is email. I went on the second interview last week to sign documents and was informed that my packet will be sent to HPD. I was told it would take 3-5 business days to be reviewed. Not sure how true that is because this building was suppose to have been opened by late spring, early summer. Hoping for the best!

Old 01-04-2019, 02:23 PM

46 posts, read 46,792 times
What email address did you send it to?

Old 01-04-2019, 02:31 PM

7 posts, read 5,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeds03 View Post
What email address did you send it to?

I was provided with this email: [2264MorrisAvenue@bronxprogroup.com]

Old 01-04-2019, 04:20 PM

63 posts, read 94,590 times
Bronx pro group is terrible and I never heard of them until this development and I pray that they never try to put up another lottery building. They are the absolute worse. I went on my interview for this development January 2018 and I been gave up on them back in June. Good luck to the ones who are still hopeful. Lol

Old 01-04-2019, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quayquay92 View Post
Bronx pro group is terrible and I never heard of them until this development and I pray that they never try to put up another lottery building. They are the absolute worse. I went on my interview for this development January 2018 and I been gave up on them back in June. Good luck to the ones who are still hopeful. Lol
I agree Quayquay92. Absolutely the worst management office ever. Every time you call the office and try to inquire about the process and the development, they never know nothing, never cant update you on NO type of information. Emails? Even worse they never respond. I also had my interview in Jan 2018, in September 3018 Ms. Lake asked me to update my file by sending in updated documents and I have ever heard from her again. I've called a few times and the last thing she said was to "keep my fingers crossed". My log number is 7xxx with CB preference, but I have absolutely given up on them.

Old 01-04-2019, 04:42 PM

September 2018**
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: