Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2020, 07:58 AM

64 posts, read 58,295 times

Advertisements

Ok, i just got the call, we all will be meeting at the building on Friday. We need to have the money order of 2 x 1142. They are doing the signing of the lease at 11am. Yes, we in there people. I know this experience was long and stressful but worth every minute. Good luck in your brand new apartment. Congratulations
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2020, 12:05 PM

89 posts, read 84,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizahazel49 View Post
Ok, i just got the call, we all will be meeting at the building on Friday. We need to have the money order of 2 x 1142. They are doing the signing of the lease at 11am. Yes, we in there people. I know this experience was long and stressful but worth every minute. Good luck in your brand new apartment. Congratulations
Damn EVERYBODY at 11am?? I hope the keys are given at lease signing too. Looks like I'll be taking a early lunch at work Friday. My agent also said something about an official letter has to be given first which I haven't gotten yet, I think I'll give her a call today to check and see.

Old 01-08-2020, 04:27 PM

Yes it a official letter inviting you to the signing and exchanging of keys. I just received mine this evening. So it will come in a email, i guess thats what we bring to the signing. They do give 5 days for you to sign and get the keys. I guess they going to conduct signing in the community room or those offices. But it start on Friday at 11oclock.

Old 01-08-2020, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Yes it a official letter inviting you to the signing and exchanging of keys. I just received mine this evening. So it will come in a email, i guess thats what we bring to the signing. They do give 5 days for you to sign and get the keys. I guess they going to conduct signing in the community room or those offices. But it start on Friday at 11oclock.
Yes I got my letter this evening but she asked me what time is best for me to come in btwn 9am-5pm so I picked in the afternoon since I'll be at work. Im so excited, Congratulations to everyone!

Old 01-09-2020, 03:24 PM

Did anyone else got a call about moving the sign the lease date to monday. Ms. Williams states they have to final something issues so they are calling several individuals to reschedule the sign in the lease. Did anyone else got that call like that???

Old 01-09-2020, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Did anyone else got a call about moving the sign the lease date to monday. Ms. Williams states they have to final something issues so they are calling several individuals to reschedule the sign in the lease. Did anyone else got that call like that???
No I didn't get any notification about moving it to Monday...I wonder why.

Old 01-09-2020, 07:57 PM

They are not doing the signing at the building but at the main office. She said they wants to finalize something at the building, so they change the location of signing to the main office, that mean they can only do handful of us at a time, you know their office is very tiny. So i dont know what to think, she said she will call when they have it all work out. I hope its soon. I can't stay in this apartment any longer im already packed. Anyway i already purchased some furniture to be shipped , i hope they hurry up so we can get in there.

Old 01-09-2020, 07:59 PM

Quote:
They are not doing the signing at the building but at the main office. She said they wants to finalize something at the building, so they change the location of signing to the main office, that mean they can only do handful of us at a time, you know their office is very tiny. So i dont know what to think, she said she will call when they have it all work out. I hope its soon. I can't stay in this apartment any longer im already packed. Anyway i already purchased some furniture to be shipped , i hope they hurry up so we can get in there.
Oh wow I didn't hear anything like this today, I'll call in the morning to see what is going on.

Old 01-10-2020, 12:19 PM

15 posts, read 7,095 times
Do not call Monday, go sign your lease now. Not everyone received that call and I just left the office they sent me to the building. If you didn’t receive that call just continue off to the building that way you don’t miss it and you can get any information you need then

Old 01-10-2020, 01:23 PM

Hey everyone I just signed my lease and got my keys/FOB....Congrats everyone, our day is finally here and its all over!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: