Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 04:53 AM

89 posts, read 84,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyaa View Post
Thanks Naz. I had called today to find out my status they said they are not up to my number yet. When I got home I was looking at my documents and notice I told them the wrong log number. Smh
Damn that sucks...they should've confirmed it with your name too to make sure it matches. That happened to me once through email because I applied to so many lotteries at that time lol Do you have any CB or municipal preference?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2019, 01:21 PM

64 posts, read 58,251 times
LOL, i am sorry to hear that too. well, you can alway call back and give them the right log number. Yes, they should've check to ensue you were the right person. Its bad that they are doing things by numbers, not by person names.

Old 11-29-2019, 09:56 AM

8 posts, read 4,634 times
Hey I called and they are still not up to my number? What is CB/municipal preference?

Old 11-29-2019, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Hey I called and they are still not up to my number? What is CB/municipal preference?
CB preference pertains to whether or not you live in the same neighborhood as the apartments. Municipal preference has to do with if you have a city job I believe. I wonder what number they're up to.

Old 11-30-2019, 11:20 AM

8 posts, read 4,634 times
I live in a whole other borough but I do have a city job. I'm curious to know what number they are up to too lol

Old 12-01-2019, 10:38 AM

Quote:
I live in a whole other borough but I do have a city job. I'm curious to know what number they are up to too lol
Whats your log number if you dont mind sharing? Yea you may have municipal preference which is good!

Old 12-07-2019, 08:54 AM

15 posts, read 7,072 times
I have been following this thread as I am also in the process. The mgmt is currently waiting for me to respond if I accept the apartment or not although I hav not went in for viewing or kno if my application is accepted or not

Old 12-13-2019, 06:14 PM

I guess we're back up and running lol Any updates?

Old 12-14-2019, 07:21 AM

64 posts, read 58,251 times
Yes, omg thank you. Any updated. Now, its getting close to Christmas, and no one called or said anything. We are still waiting on the COO but they've not call to updated on our documents it has been 30days. Im ready now!

Old 12-14-2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizahazel49 View Post
Yes, omg thank you. Any updated. Now, its getting close to Christmas, and no one called or said anything. We are still waiting on the COO but they've not call to updated on our documents it has been 30days. Im ready now!
I think they might wait until the week of Christmas if they get their COO by then. We shall see..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: