Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2019, 07:57 PM

89 posts, read 84,760 times

Advertisements

I went for a view of the apartments today and I must say they are really nice! Tons of closet space and the living room is spacious as well. Hopefully the building will be move in ready in December early January
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2019, 10:49 PM

64 posts, read 58,377 times
Hey Nazbeatz,
Do it look like there need a lot work done to building. Cause January it bad for me , my lease is up end of December and i need to be there more like December the latest. The view was nice wasnt it, alot closet space and that computer area. I know the front entrance is not ready, hopeful we get in December. I pray we do.

Old 11-06-2019, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizahazel49 View Post
Hey Nazbeatz,
Do it look like there need a lot work done to building. Cause January it bad for me , my lease is up end of December and i need to be there more like December the latest. The view was nice wasnt it, alot closet space and that computer area. I know the front entrance is not ready, hopeful we get in December. I pray we do.

Honestly I think December is doable because it looks like just the aestatic's needs to be done like the painting, elevator, etc. They just got glass on the doors so I think they're moving along fine. Tbe woman wouldnt give me a definitive date though so this is strictly my opinion.

Old 11-07-2019, 06:34 PM

Ok thank you, i went by there today, im anxious. And they are moving fast, the mailbox is in, the lobby is done it needed some painting cause it ghostly white. They aome design in the elevator area. And they do need to do the landscaping but they moving quickly. Yes, i can see December.

Old 11-08-2019, 01:02 PM

Yea the mosaic around the elevator is beautiful...Im hoping for good news in the next few weeks.

Old 11-14-2019, 10:08 PM

Any updates?

Old 11-14-2019, 11:11 PM

Im just dreaming about being in my new apartment, to wake up with no updates. Soon we will have to repeat turning in more documents, i sitting here making sure i dont make no overtime money. Im on boardline i have to be careful with hours. The BIS shows they request more and more permits. I guess they working as fast as they could . I just need to move like yesterday. Im travel over there tomorrow just to be nosey. I know we have to be patient but its killing me.

Old 11-15-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizahazel49 View Post
Im just dreaming about being in my new apartment, to wake up with no updates. Soon we will have to repeat turning in more documents, i sitting here making sure i dont make no overtime money. Im on boardline i have to be careful with hours. The BIS shows they request more and more permits. I guess they working as fast as they could . I just need to move like yesterday. Im travel over there tomorrow just to be nosey. I know we have to be patient but its killing me.
What is a BIS?

Old 11-15-2019, 04:43 PM

BIS is building information system. It where they get to apply for permits and they get the ok for certification of occupancy. And that the ok we need to move in.
Ok went over there and some apartment has lights on. And they starting to plant the bush around the premise. There're security in lobby . It looks complete but not ready yet. I have to be patient December hopefully. 0

Old 11-17-2019, 04:58 PM

Oh ok. Hopefully we hear something soon!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: