Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 11:55 AM

64 posts, read 58,377 times

Advertisements

Alexis1893
the apartment is worth the waited. I went to one of those luxury apartments on fordham rd, theyre much bigger alot of closet space and computer area. Very nicely decorated. Im too going after 2bedroom, hoping they calls soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2019, 12:32 PM

92 posts, read 90,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizahazel49 View Post
Alexis1893
the apartment is worth the waited. I went to one of those luxury apartments on fordham rd, theyre much bigger alot of closet space and computer area. Very nicely decorated. Im too going after 2bedroom, hoping they calls soon.
Sounds Good & Yes Hopefully They Get Back To You Soon. Were You Able To Take Pictures?

Old 10-25-2019, 01:33 PM

Nah, too nervous when i went, it was a several of us, but i had private tour from one of workers. I saw the 2 bdroom and 1 bedroom. They said all the apartment design the same. Only difference is 2bdroom has 5 closet and 1 has 3. One less bdroom.

Old 10-30-2019, 12:59 PM

89 posts, read 84,760 times
I went earlier this week to turn in additional documents and she said she will be calling me next week to view the apartment so hopefully thats a good sign. Im just keeping my fingers crossed that the city approves me

Old 10-31-2019, 06:01 AM

You got this! you going to love the apartments. They are still doing construction of the front and lobby area. I got real nervous when i didnt get no call about the approve. So i waited a week and i email the person handling my file. And she email me back not to worry , that i was approved. But they're just waiting for the building to be move in ready so they will be calling us in to sign the lease. I cant wait. Good luck to all of us.

Old 10-31-2019, 11:40 AM

22 posts, read 29,070 times
So odd perspective on this, I'm a shelter social worker and we have several clients slated to move into the supportive housing side. We got a very rough ETA of Mid-December, if that helps.

Old 10-31-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatadakimasu View Post
So odd perspective on this, I'm a shelter social worker and we have several clients slated to move into the supportive housing side. We got a very rough ETA of Mid-December, if that helps.
I wonder, what percentage they have for supportive housing?

Old 11-04-2019, 09:36 AM

Anyone move in yet?

Old 11-04-2019, 12:02 PM

22 posts, read 29,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazbeatz View Post
I wonder, what percentage they have for supportive housing?
It's nearly 50/50. 44 individuals, 17 families in ~60 units.

Old 11-05-2019, 01:20 AM

No not yet, it look like it might be December. I go by there every other days. They just put the glass on the front doors. And the top shelter was place over the number of the building. Im part of the 60 units. My question is, are they separating support housing from the 60 remain units. Or we all going to be on same floor or is there separate side. Cause i didnt see that. On the outside the building does seem divided but inside you can't tell. I really dont care, i believe i can benefit from support housing assistance there. We will see. I hope it soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: