Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2020, 11:40 AM

89 posts, read 84,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizahazel49 View Post
Wow, im signing my lease on tue, yes! I were going do running around for cable and con ed, on wed. Damn. Well Netflix and firestick it is. Im move in on friday, i wanted to get everything straight first. So want learned everything about building. Im see my apartment on tuesday afternoon. Im ask million and one questions? My sofa was scheduled on wed do i need to reschedule it? I have lots questions to ask the super. Especially about that lock, and who else access to key? Im so excited i cant wait. How are you enjoying the apartment so far, is your neighbor nice and quiet. Did they tell you when they will be hooking up cable line in the building. I would have to purchase internet box cause kids aint going to like not playing their game without internet.
My floor is pretty quiet so far Ive only seen one other tenant on my floor so the building is still pretty empty. As of now they have one elevator used for moving purposes so there shouldnt be an issue with your sofa coming on weds. Optimum told me they would call me once the building has their wiring up for cable. Im not sure about internet. The super is ok so yes please ask him about who has extra keys because we're not allowed to put any extra locks w/o mgmt consent so Im sure the super has spare keys to the apartments. I put my con ed on as well but I had to call to transfer it from the buildings name to mine I dont its probably best to call once you have your actual apartment number.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2020, 02:06 AM

64 posts, read 58,377 times
Wecolme neighbors, im signed my lease yesterday and so happy to moving in on Friday. Now you right they did not give us the apartment of model that they show us. The lock on thee door is little tricky. The hallway is a little bit dark something to get use too. Im satisfied for what i received, it would make sense to show us the model we have because it wont nothing to compare it with. Hey amenities are beautiful omg, i will downstair in gym. Community room wonderful omg the laundry room and they gave me a card to start. I did ask hundreds of questions i didnt get many answers to. Like there a lock on the entrance door why dont we has keys to that. No answer but we gave ya Fobs, use thst. What if we lost it shouldnt we have a key. There will be security guards he open door for ya. Ok. Did anyone try the clickpay account yet? What is this fios and optimum is not registered at this building yet. When will that happen? will someone tell us? Some many questions.? But im happy and grateful im settled down and we will see.

Old 01-22-2020, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizahazel49 View Post
Wecolme neighbors, im signed my lease yesterday and so happy to moving in on Friday. Now you right they did not give us the apartment of model that they show us. The lock on thee door is little tricky. The hallway is a little bit dark something to get use too. Im satisfied for what i received, it would make sense to show us the model we have because it wont nothing to compare it with. Hey amenities are beautiful omg, i will downstair in gym. Community room wonderful omg the laundry room and they gave me a card to start. I did ask hundreds of questions i didnt get many answers to. Like there a lock on the entrance door why dont we has keys to that. No answer but we gave ya Fobs, use thst. What if we lost it shouldnt we have a key. There will be security guards he open door for ya. Ok. Did anyone try the clickpay account yet? What is this fios and optimum is not registered at this building yet. When will that happen? will someone tell us? Some many questions.? But im happy and grateful im settled down and we will see.
Yea the FOB is $35 to replace I think. Also I tried click pay but because I don't know my account number I couldnt set it up. I guess once we get our rent statement we'll know. Congrats and welcome neighbor!

Old 01-22-2020, 01:47 PM

8 posts, read 4,639 times
congrats everyone

Old 01-23-2020, 03:59 AM

Thank you, so thankful and bless. When im fully settled in,
im send Ms William bouquet of flower. Im really thankful. First i schedule appointments with optimum on Saturday, Verizon plans is too expensive. Now just waiting for them to confirm. Second yes she said 35, i was like really!!. I aint going to lost it. I try clickpay it say the management may not have it set up for us. Im keep try. Im excited cant wait until to come. Hope to see everyone in laundry room or even in the gym. Good luck to us that live together peaceful

Old 02-04-2020, 09:14 AM

Hey everyone so I found out that the mailboxes the super installed are falling apart so until he fixes it we will have to go to the post office to pick up mail btwn 12pm-2pm. I went today and had a bunch of mail so I'm just spreading the word!

Old 02-05-2020, 12:55 AM

Wow, i just put in to forward my mail from my old address. I was wondering why i didnt get any mail. Post office on west farm area? Ok. Thanks for telling us. I think i go post office tomorrow, see all the bills. Lol

Old 03-02-2020, 08:08 AM

Hey, does anyone know if they're still interviewing for this building? A friend of mine received a letter to submit documentation; the building doesn't seem full at all so it IS possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: