Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2019, 04:29 PM

3,882 posts, read 2,252,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax79818515 View Post
Thats crazy. I can see maybe an A/P clerk starting out around there but an accountant? Thats highway robbery.
I was shocked when she told me her salary! Hence why she is pissed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2019, 04:34 PM

48 posts, read 39,204 times
@bianaca15921 did you ever get called back? Just curious I have an interview next week...

Old 12-04-2019, 04:47 PM

12 posts, read 8,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrocardigan View Post
Yeah, I have a BBA in marketing and when I didn't think "marketing" would sound good for a certain role, I would only put "Bachelor's of Business Administration" on my resume for that job.
Exactly. This one advisor was saying i should have picked healthcare administration as a back up instead but i heard you can't really do anything with it unless you get the masters and its mostly a popular choice for ppl who are already clinically licensed like RNs and respiratory therapists.

I would think the accounting is a better alternative b/c you could do hospital admin with that as well as work outside healthcare. I see many healthcare admin jobs asking for bachelors in healthcare admin, business admin, or "related degree" so...

Old 12-04-2019, 05:31 PM

2 posts, read 1,134 times
Good luck guys I got 70,****

Old 12-04-2019, 05:33 PM

1 posts, read 548 times
hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. In September I received a letter with 2** log number. I'm really excited, but I understand that there is a really long waiting list so have to be very patient.

Old 12-04-2019, 06:05 PM

36 posts, read 37,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franshiny21 View Post
Hey guys I sign my lease tomorrow I was approved by HPD on Tuesday after viewing the apt last Friday.
Who handled your file? When did they send your file out to HDC? Congratssss

Old 12-04-2019, 06:39 PM

294 posts, read 264,536 times
I was shocked to see the young professionals moving into the Mary Immaculate development. These are people who I would never expect to move into Jamaica. A studio @ MI starts at 2 grand a month! But, are these people going to stay or tolerate the nasty ghetto inhabitants that surround their luxury utopia? Well, all I gotta say is the city better start enforcing quality of life laws quickly, or else anything market rate in will remain vacant. I was recently having lunch in Rufus King Park and one of the local ghetto savages had his pitbull off the leash, running wild in the park, terrorizing the local wildlife. One of the young professionals who moved into MI was walking his dog in the park and froze when he saw this pitbull running wild throughout the park. Luckily, the pit bull didn't see his dog. The guy came up to me and said "Who dog is that? Having a dog off the leash in a NYC park is illegal!". I looked at him and said "alot of illegal stuff happens in this park!". He just shook his head and walked back to his luxury apartment. What did this guy expect moving into a luxury building surrounded by low income slobs! Anyway, as for Alivista Towers, that place is a glorified housing project! You should see the ghetto slobs coming out of that "luxury" building! One of my old coworkers (who is ghetto as hell, and got fired for threatening someone on the job in front of a supervisor) moved in there and she said the building is already getting trashed. Bottomline, better unleash the NYPD in the area and let them do their job, or else The Crossing will turn into another Alivista towers.

Old 12-04-2019, 06:41 PM

46 posts, read 63,603 times
Log number 6** no cb preference

Old 12-04-2019, 07:02 PM

5 posts, read 4,767 times
Hey guys . I just got my keys today . I looked at the apartment on Friday .

Old 12-04-2019, 07:04 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,186,722 times
These are the pics I took when walking around during jury duty a year ago. Not sure where these are in relation to the building being discussed - maybe the building actually appears in these pics.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery