Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2020, 09:58 AM

159 posts, read 233,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl10029 View Post
Thank You so Much!
I know it varies for family.

Any1 else?
Yes its 4 of us in here.One being my son who stays on his game all day so I was kind of surprised
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2020, 11:19 AM

113 posts, read 110,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLANOE412 View Post
Yes its 4 of us in here.One being my son who stays on his game all day so I was kind of surprised
Oh that’s good to know!

Old 11-05-2020, 02:06 PM

57 posts, read 57,553 times
I am so happy & excited all at the same time!!!!! Today I did my mandatory HPD briefing I ask to sign 2 papers one was (things I should know) and the other was (statement of briefing competition) I also noticed that it said Your anticipated move in date is November 15,2020. I feel good about this has anyone had to sign any paperwork like this and if so what is the next step in the process

Old 11-05-2020, 04:36 PM

27 posts, read 30,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaskin View Post
I am so happy & excited all at the same time!!!!! Today I did my mandatory HPD briefing I ask to sign 2 papers one was (things I should know) and the other was (statement of briefing competition) I also noticed that it said Your anticipated move in date is November 15,2020. I feel good about this has anyone had to sign any paperwork like this and if so what is the next step in the process
Congratulations, that’s was fast process for you and you stuck with it and had positive vibes. Speak into the universe that will happen. Sending blessing and good vibes your way. I hope I’m at that stage where I get a phone call at any given moment. Me family keep speaking it into existence. Cause if I’m not mistaking reading your post I believe we got a email all around the same time so hopefully I’m right behind you. Once again congratulations enjoy your new home.

Old 11-06-2020, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemKid3919 View Post
Congratulations, that’s was fast process for you and you stuck with it and had positive vibes. Speak into the universe that will happen. Sending blessing and good vibes your way. I hope I’m at that stage where I get a phone call at any given moment. Me family keep speaking it into existence. Cause if I’m not mistaking reading your post I believe we got a email all around the same time so hopefully I’m right behind you. Once again congratulations enjoy your new home.
Thank u !!!! It means so much to me I always believe what is meant for you will never pass you . I have keep a positive from the start in March to this moment even when I felt like this was a long process and all the paperwork I had to submit than sign you want to know the most amazing part of it all the guy that show me the apt workout in the same gym as me (blink) mind u I see him working out all the time and did know our path will lead me into this same person. Showing me my apt and every since that day if I have a question I just ask him, I know the almighty is on my side and alll who is in the process as well these are our apt

Old 11-06-2020, 03:05 AM

27 posts, read 30,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaskin View Post
Thank u !!!! It means so much to me I always believe what is meant for you will never pass you . I have keep a positive from the start in March to this moment even when I felt like this was a long process and all the paperwork I had to submit than sign you want to know the most amazing part of it all the guy that show me the apt workout in the same gym as me (blink) mind u I see him working out all the time and did know our path will lead me into this same person. Showing me my apt and every since that day if I have a question I just ask him, I know the almighty is on my side and alll who is in the process as well these are our apt
I totally agree, in life the people we meet, some how or way paths were crossed. I am a true believer of that. Crazy because me and my wife just spoke about what God has for you nothing will stop his will and that I’m a firm believer of as well. That’s also good that he was there to help you along the way. I live by, always be kind to others because you never know when they might be a help to you. Stay bless and positive and once again enjoy your new home.

Old 11-07-2020, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemKid3919 View Post
I totally agree, in life the people we meet, some how or way paths were crossed. I am a true believer of that. Crazy because me and my wife just spoke about what God has for you nothing will stop his will and that I’m a firm believer of as well. That’s also good that he was there to help you along the way. I live by, always be kind to others because you never know when they might be a help to you. Stay bless and positive and once again enjoy your new home.
Thank u and like wise

Old 11-07-2020, 07:47 PM

46 posts, read 52,875 times
Congratulations @Buttaskin!

Old 11-08-2020, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolmnbetty View Post
Congratulations @Buttaskin!
Thanks you

Old 11-09-2020, 07:35 AM

885 posts, read 1,377,855 times
Quick question for the residents who've already moved in (specifically the West building): has anyone received USPS mail in their mailbox? I've seen packages in the lobby but I haven't received any postal mail and I set up mail forwarding from my old address. May have to take a trip over to the post office and see if they have any mail there for me because I'm not sure if they've started delivering to our address as yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery