Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2020, 02:26 PM

57 posts, read 57,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLANOE412 View Post
No lie it took maybe 3/4 weeks but I ended up reaching out to my agent & she told me I was approved. My agent was Sasha she was really dope during the whole process sometimes it depends on your agent.
Ok thanks you!!!! I did ask mines she told me hpd move slow but once she hear anything she will reach out to me to let me know
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2020, 05:31 PM

159 posts, read 233,320 times
[quote=Shybrid;59463220]Wow why the mail boxes are not fixed , anyone knows how to use the intercom I’m lost[/QUOT

From downstairs you have to enter the apartment number then hit the little

Old 10-21-2020, 07:46 PM

96 posts, read 94,343 times
[quote=LLANOE412;59464845]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shybrid View Post
Wow why the mail boxes are not fixed , anyone knows how to use the intercom I’m lost[/QUOT

From downstairs you have to enter the apartment number then hit the little
Was you able to download the app

Old 10-21-2020, 10:10 PM

46 posts, read 52,875 times
Hi everyone,

I just want to say that I've been moving through the process and it's been pretty much perfect. My agent is wonderful to work with. She's responsive and I feel she's rooting for my success. This is my first time doing this. What worries me are the stories I'm hearing from those who moved in already (chain smoking tenants, mice, slamming doors, etc.). I'm currently waiting on HPD to approve me.

I guess it's the luck of the draw. Do the apartment numbers correspond to what side of the street you face (or the courtyard)? If so, what are they?

Thanks!!!

Old 10-22-2020, 10:40 PM

Is the gym open in the west building, and who do we talk to about how to reserve the parking space. When it’s done

Old 10-23-2020, 07:05 AM

36 posts, read 32,347 times
Hey, i spoke to celestino the other day about parking when i went to view my apartment. He said they will soon make an announcement about the spaces and its first come first serve so just be on the look out for when they announce it. If im not mistaking he said they'll only be about 50 something spaces which inst alot at all. Im hoping to get one also.

Old 10-23-2020, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonkie1234 View Post
Hey, i spoke to celestino the other day about parking when i went to view my apartment. He said they will soon make an announcement about the spaces and its first come first serve so just be on the look out for when they announce it. If im not mistaking he said they'll only be about 50 something spaces which inst alot at all. Im hoping to get one also.
Yessss because it’s no parking at all which is a good thing kinda , I don’t want many ppl visiting me lol

Old 10-23-2020, 08:26 AM

lol yea i feel you! also whose the person who will give me the keys to my apartment? On my lease it says move in date 10/28, so im guessing they'll give me the keys that day?

Old 10-23-2020, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonkie1234 View Post
lol yea i feel you! also whose the person who will give me the keys to my apartment? On my lease it says move in date 10/28, so im guessing they'll give me the keys that day?
His name is Tommy he will give you keys on that date make sure you meet him in building 128 lobby on the date and time you was given.

Old 10-23-2020, 09:50 AM

They didnt give me a date and time yet for when to pick up the keys, will they email that to me? or do you recommend i call the lady whose been helping me with this whole process? After i seen the apartment with celestino, marjorie sent me the lease and i signed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery