Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2020, 10:21 AM

885 posts, read 1,378,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl10029 View Post
My sister said it’s for the West and that they’re banging the heck of the equipment In the elevator, smh

Still waiting for them
To program west laundry room machines
Same here! I haven't fully moved in yet, but whenever i stop by, i always check the laundry room and fitness room to see if things are up and running in both.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2020, 10:33 AM

96 posts, read 94,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiniCakes View Post
1st months rent, security deposit (equal to 1 months rent), and a credit check fee.
So 3 money orders in total. You will have to have them when they call you to pick up the keys
Okay thank you

Old 10-14-2020, 02:42 PM

67 posts, read 68,281 times
Anyone knows if the laundry room is ready in the west building?

Old 10-14-2020, 03:03 PM

57 posts, read 57,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boonkie1234 View Post
Thanks for the response! i haven't viewed the unit yet but when i signed the documents it did have an assigned unit number at the top. So im guessing that is the apartment i am assigned to correct? I signed yesterday, so should they be contacting me this week to view the unit? Thanks !
It took me from about 2 to 3weeks after I sign the paperwork on DocuSign to view the apt that was Assigned to me I saw the apt 2 week ago and today I was email that the paperwork was Submit to Hpd

Old 10-15-2020, 07:34 AM

36 posts, read 32,347 times
oh okay! Also do you know what they check for when they do the credit check?

Old 10-15-2020, 08:21 AM

Does these people at management give everyone a hard time with the moving in process, there’s delays in response to emails every one seems to be in zombie land no ones know anything, but want you to keep filling out documents, I’m trying to be patient as possible.

Old 10-15-2020, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonkie1234 View Post
oh okay! Also do you know what they check for when they do the credit check?
I believe that they look to see did you have anything evection and any debts I’m not to sure of the amount

Old 10-15-2020, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shybrid View Post
Does these people at management give everyone a hard time with the moving in process, there’s delays in response to emails every one seems to be in zombie land no ones know anything, but want you to keep filling out documents, I’m trying to be patient as possible.
Yes I feel the same way it’s like it you send an email they don’t respond but when it thing they need from you they know how to all you and email you fast smh this process in its self is very stressful I was told yesterday via email that my paperwork was submitted to hbd this was at 1 than at 6 pm I got another email asking to Wright a letter explaining my 2 last name I sign the same paperwork 3 time no lie it’s like they misplaced ppl information

Old 10-15-2020, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaskin View Post
Yes I feel the same way it’s like it you send an email they don’t respond but when it thing they need from you they know how to all you and email you fast smh this process in its self is very stressful I was told yesterday via email that my paperwork was submitted to hbd this was at 1 than at 6 pm I got another email asking to Wright a letter explaining my 2 last name I sign the same paperwork 3 time no lie it’s like they misplaced ppl information
Smh

Old 10-15-2020, 10:44 AM

36 posts, read 32,347 times
oh okay, i dont have any evictions but i recently financed a car and took a loan from the bank , im hoping that doesnt effect anything!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery