Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2020, 09:48 AM

885 posts, read 1,377,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shybrid View Post
Is the electricity included in the rent or I’ll hv to pay for con Ed ?
You have to pay for ConEd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2020, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farahw View Post
Same questions , I have the card and I put money on it but machines still not working
Every time I go outside to do it
Hey did they give you the laundry room card? Or did you purchase one from the machine? I just realized they didn't give me a laundry room card with my packet when I went to pick up my keys...

Old 10-16-2020, 10:37 AM

113 posts, read 110,750 times
Quote:
Is the electricity included in the rent or I’ll hv to pay for con Ed ?
Con Ed, whenever u sign ur lease, u must contact Con Ed and begin bill from that day forward

Old 10-16-2020, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasanti View Post
Hi guys ! If you are having trouble with the rental portal call DINA! She’s on the management contact list she did it in five minutes !

Do you dina’s # on hand? And email?

Old 10-16-2020, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiniCakes View Post
Hey did they give you the laundry room card? Or did you purchase one from the machine? I just realized they didn't give me a laundry room card with my packet when I went to pick up my keys...

I purchased an EMPTY card for $10 in lobby.

Old 10-16-2020, 11:12 AM

96 posts, read 94,343 times
Quote:
You have to pay for ConEd.
Okay thank you and do the super comes and turn it on your they do (con Ed)

Old 10-16-2020, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Okay thank you and do the super comes and turn it on your they do (con Ed)
YW! well what happened with me is I contacted ConEd to put the account in my name before my lease started. I got my keys on my lease start date. When i went to get my keys, the building manager sent the super up to the apartment before he gave me the keys. I think the super will turn it on when you come to get your keys but you have to make sure it's set up before then. My gas and lights are working fine from the day I got my keys, I think the super hooked up the stove when I came that day to get the keys and he went upstairs because during my viewing the stove was pulled away from the wall.

Old 10-16-2020, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl10029 View Post
I purchased an EMPTY card for $10 in lobby.
ugh! they should have at least credited the card with $5! give us a free wash and dry for 1 load!
Okay, I'll purchase a card as well next time I stop by the building, thanks!

Old 10-16-2020, 03:30 PM

96 posts, read 94,343 times
Quote:
YW! well what happened with me is I contacted ConEd to put the account in my name before my lease started. I got my keys on my lease start date. When i went to get my keys, the building manager sent the super up to the apartment before he gave me the keys. I think the super will turn it on when you come to get your keys but you have to make sure it's set up before then. My gas and lights are working fine from the day I got my keys, I think the super hooked up the stove when I came that day to get the keys and he went upstairs because during my viewing the stove was pulled away from the wall.
Thank you so much for all your information I was freaking out like what am I to do ?

Old 10-16-2020, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Thank you so much for all your information I was freaking out like what am I to do ?
No worries! It can be a lot to digest but I've done this a few times so I'm used to the process! Good luck with everything!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery