Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2022, 05:04 AM

16 posts, read 9,420 times

Advertisements

HI, I WANTED TO TRULY COMMENT ABOUT NYC, QUEENS, AT: THE JAMAICA CROSSING STATION CONDOMINIUMS COMPLEX! I’M MOVING HERE NEXT WEEK. AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL I WENT THROUGH A HECK OF A LONG DRAWN-OUT MEDICAL TENANTS HOUSING AGENCY PROCESS! YOU SEE I’M PERMANENTLY DISABLE AND I WENT THROUGH PURE CRAZINESS TO GET IN THIS CONDOMINIUM BUILDING. AND I HAVE TWO VOUCHERS! THEY WILL PUT YOU THROUGH THE RINGER! AND AFTER ALL WAS ✅ I CHECK MATED THE FULL HOUSING PROCESS AND I GOT ALL THAT I WANTED! NOW YOUR NEED TO HOLD ON TO YOUR SETS AND CHECK THIS OUT HERE! I WAS APPROVED FOR A 3 BEDROOMS/2 BATHROOMS/SUNDECK BALCONY INCLUDED! IT’S A HANDICAPPED PREFERABLE ACCESSIBLE APARTMENT FOR ME! YES I GOT IT AND I AM MOVING IN NEXT WEEK WOW! My suite is huge and my rent is super dirt cheap for life. I luv the humongous condo building.
A lot of free amenities included. It is the best. AND THE HOUSING STAFF IS CARING AND NICE WORKER’S. So I know this because I was treated with class and grace. And boy do they help you out a lot. BUT I WAS ALWAYS PREPARED WITH ALL OF MY NEW DOCUMENTS. I live alone too. I got three rooms because I have a service animal he gets a room. I also have a lot of medical equipment machines I must use daily and that gets a room to put them in separately. I did it and I got it. And I got what I needed. This diva got it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2022, 05:09 AM

Hi

Old 01-19-2022, 05:12 AM

We have a head doorman name ISH, he is the best and he luvs his job and he always has a big smile and he goes out his way to help us all. And what!

Old 01-19-2022, 05:15 AM

They only pick and choose the best new tenants for the new APARTMENTS AT JAMAICA CROSSINGS STATION CONDOMINIUMS COMPLEX! I got in I got it and if you did not qualify then you need to step your housing game up and move on.

Old 01-19-2022, 05:17 AM

Yes

Old 01-19-2022, 05:31 AM

AND ANOTHER THING YOUR SAID THAT THE JAMAICA CROSSING STATION CONDOMINIUMS BUILDINGS IN THE MAIN LOBBY DOES NOT HAVE ANY DOLLYS OR HAND TRUCKS FOR THE NEW TENANTS TO USE TO TAKE THEIR THINGS UP TO THEIR APARTMENTS! For now yes this is true. But if your was smart like me I came prepared I went on Amazon and I paid only $25.00 with free next day delivery for a large sized foldable Folding Platform Hand Truck, and it can hold up to 700 pounds. Wow I got a good deal. I use it a lot. So there you are. I do not touch it my home attendant and my nurses use it for me and I like it that way. Wow I’m such a

Old 01-19-2022, 09:06 AM

726 posts, read 821,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YESTYRABANKS1 View Post
They only pick and choose the best new tenants for the new APARTMENTS AT JAMAICA CROSSINGS STATION CONDOMINIUMS COMPLEX! I got in I got it and if you did not qualify then you need to step your housing game up and move on.
Lmaooooooo your serious with this response. Congrats on your place but wow

Old 01-19-2022, 11:27 AM

Listen up! People out here that contacted me! Yes, I know what I am speaking about. I did not go through the lottery to get this place at: The Jamaica Crossing Station Condominiums Complex! I went through the New York State department of health and mental hygiene they cater to people that are permanently disable like myself. You see I had a very high housing log number. But the only reason why they contacted me because they had to fill up the handicapped suites first and I got real lucky. YOU SEE I AM MOBILE DISABLE, AND HEARING IMPAIRED BUT IN MY LEFT EAR ONLY! AND I AM VISION IMPAIRED ALSO. BUT WAIT YOUR! I TOPPED OUT AND I OVERLY QUALIFIED BECAUSE I HAVE TWO HOUSING VOUCHERS. So let me explain first I have a New York State SECTION 8 (HCV) VOUCHER!
AND THEN 2ND I HAVE A (NED) HOUSING TENANTS VOUCHER! IT’S CALLED A NON-ELDERLY DISABLE VOUCHER! And just this voucher here alone they will monthly

Old 01-19-2022, 11:39 AM

108 posts, read 104,394 times
****ing dead

Old 01-19-2022, 11:51 AM

Hello LexyStarr, I was not being
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery