Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2022, 08:16 AM

3 posts, read 4,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC____20010 View Post
They are gonna keep asking that I submitted deposits maybe like 20 times but the process is the same for the new building hopefully those who move in the new building are cleaner then those who live here smh there should not be a dried booger on the 2nd floor wall

The people on my floor are very dirty too. you should see how crazy the garbage room gets, can’t even walk inside. And what makes it worse is that the cleaning people barely clean the hallways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2022, 03:06 PM

30 posts, read 30,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yelhsa21 View Post
The people on my floor are very dirty too. you should see how crazy the garbage room gets, can’t even walk inside. And what makes it worse is that the cleaning people barely clean the hallways.
i always see them wiping the floor and doing the garbage

Old 05-18-2022, 04:40 AM

255 posts, read 221,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfecker View Post
i always see them wiping the floor and doing the garbage
There doing it now because they know they been slacking what I really don’t get is how can tenants be so gross and wipe boogers on the walls on the second floor and then people’s kids are just messing up the kids room and not cleaning up after they are done Then a couple days ago someome threw seafood on a car in the front. Like it’s sad that even the guy who cleans here doesn’t want to work here because he even says it majority of the tenants who live in the lower floors are the messiest which is why they had to hire an additional person. The only thing I like is that on the floor I’m on it’s only 11 of us compared to the lower floors that has over 24 neighbors

Old 05-22-2022, 03:11 AM

32 posts, read 42,942 times
WTH is wrong with the ac / heating system? Does it only works when it want to or are they purposely turning it off when we need it the most? Either way it’s crazy & I’m at my tipping point with this apartment as a whole smh

Old 05-22-2022, 03:38 AM

27 posts, read 24,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenktt View Post
WTH is wrong with the ac / heating system? Does it only works when it want to or are they purposely turning it off when we need it the most? Either way it’s crazy & I’m at my tipping point with this apartment as a whole smh
oh no. I'm waiting on my paperwork to be approved to move in. I hope I didn't make a mistake

Old 05-22-2022, 06:31 AM

30 posts, read 25,836 times
Recently contacted to submit documents for 100% AMI, either 1 or 2 bedroom. Any photos on the 1 bedroom? Wondering if I should give it a go or not

Old 05-22-2022, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyfaze23 View Post
4,xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyfaze23 View Post
oh no. I'm waiting on my paperwork to be approved to move in. I hope I didn't make a mistake
I’m not sure if every one is going through this

Old 05-22-2022, 03:57 PM

255 posts, read 221,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenktt View Post
Your not the only one and this management company gonna loose tenants because the way they are functioning it’s sad how they stay giving me late notices on things then get mad because I found out late. Then the parking thing I’m so over it I already processed my paper work to move to New Jersey but who left they crusty dollar tree wig outside this morning

Old 05-22-2022, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC____20010 View Post
Your not the only one and this management company gonna loose tenants because the way they are functioning it’s sad how they stay giving me late notices on things then get mad because I found out late. Then the parking thing I’m so over it I already processed my paper work to move to New Jersey but who left they crusty dollar tree wig outside this morning
I don’t blame you at all. I’m moving very soon as well out of NYC period. OMG , I didn’t see the wig, I came outside in the afternoon LOL

Old 05-23-2022, 08:30 AM

30 posts, read 30,506 times
I called the service desk and AIR Conditioner will turn on in June/ July right now open your window and use fan to keep cool in the apartment
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery