Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2022, 07:47 AM

30 posts, read 30,300 times

Advertisements

one elevator out and no laundry room hope its fixed quickly
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2022, 08:30 AM

253 posts, read 217,557 times
At this point they need to get it together this building should not have these problems back to back

Old 07-16-2022, 09:08 AM

14 posts, read 21,936 times
I am over this building. It was a mistake moving here. Packages being stolen (I have them delivered to a pick up point instead). Elevators always breaking down and then people leave the door wide open. The laundry machines break down and never work (I rather do my laundry at a laundromat outside). There is no security. The parking is for gym members. The garbage always piles up. The floors in the hallway are never cleaned. This is the worst experience ever.

I applied to another building brand new that has so many amenities and it's the same rent I pay here. They have washer and dryer in the units. A playground, dog park, concierge, doorman and a private gym, parking and pool and so much more. The building it self looks so much better than this one. Hopefully I get the offer. Can't wait to move out of here.

Old 07-16-2022, 03:42 PM

585 posts, read 584,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_A_M91 View Post
I am over this building. It was a mistake moving here. Packages being stolen (I have them delivered to a pick up point instead). Elevators always breaking down and then people leave the door wide open. The laundry machines break down and never work (I rather do my laundry at a laundromat outside). There is no security. The parking is for gym members. The garbage always piles up. The floors in the hallway are never cleaned. This is the worst experience ever.

I applied to another building brand new that has so many amenities and it's the same rent I pay here. They have washer and dryer in the units. A playground, dog park, concierge, doorman and a private gym, parking and pool and so much more. The building it self looks so much better than this one. Hopefully I get the offer. Can't wait to move out of here.
I knew not to apply to that building because of the location the building has no security and alot of the units was designated for formerly homeless people

Old 07-18-2022, 06:53 AM

30 posts, read 30,300 times
they are putting up building #2 quick but have yet to fill in the vacant units on the floors makes no sense to me

Old 07-19-2022, 02:44 PM

Already in the process of moving out hoping September I hear something even if I gotta pay more rent like it’s soo not worth paying affordable rent when it’s not being kept that I remember having to press the down button to go down then you to the elevator I literally told a person just go back home they were on the way to management and I even said it not worth the money when half the stuff in the apartment is cheaply made

Old 08-15-2022, 11:00 PM

2 posts, read 2,275 times
Hey, so I’m waiting to move in. It’s been a long process but can anyone tell me more about the building. I read a few comments here and there. Some saying they have no access to the terraces and the laundry room is too small and the tenants get free gym membership. Can y’all tell me some more

Old 08-18-2022, 08:47 AM

27 posts, read 23,960 times
the gym is planet fitness and its not free. I've been here about a month, the building is nice but unfortunately most of the tenants are not the cleanest and from what I see, there seems to be only 3 maintenance/porters working the entire building. So things are not cleaned daily. Some days the lobby is spotless and some days its disgusting. Its a brand new building and it may not have been constructed perfectly for example my unit has cracks in the ceiling that is suppose to be fixed but I think for the most part we should keep it clean. One weekend the elevator had droplets of blood on the floor smh. The laundry has like 5 or 6 washers working. I've used it twice but decided the just wash at a local laundromat. You've been working with management so you know how they lack communication. All in all everywhere you go will be problems its just a matter of what you chose to deal with. hope this helps

Old 08-22-2022, 01:37 PM

At this point this gym took over the damn parking spaces I’m really hoping to get out of this building because how the hell this management building gives Two parking garages to a gym that has been saying it’s opening since April

Old 08-29-2022, 04:38 PM

2 posts, read 1,494 times
Default New Here

Hey everyone, I had gotten an email regarding this apartment back in December of last year submitted in all of my documents very quickly but then I got denied because they got confused with my job title and thought I was a Full time College Student but I work in the college I did my appeal turned that in before the deadline and they got back to me the beginning of February stating that they haven't made a decision on my appeal and didn't get to my log number yet but will keep me on the "preferred waiting list" if something becomes available in the building, I am not sure what that's about. I gave up following up but I am need of moving ASAP! Are there any apartments available in this building? My log #1,xxx
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery