Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2021, 10:01 AM

38 posts, read 43,605 times

Advertisements

Anyone called for a 1br or studio? Wonder if that's worth pursuing . Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2021, 09:08 PM

9 posts, read 9,625 times
Lottery does not have washer and dryer but the laundry room is huge! I do not like that will enter in the kitchen a bit disappointed and looks like a pass for me. Looks just like this picture
Attached Thumbnails
5241 Center Blvd-dba3d514-2fcf-44d4-9b25-80a91be5b64e.jpeg  

Old 11-10-2021, 07:13 AM

38 posts, read 43,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimeneze22 View Post
Lottery does not have washer and dryer but the laundry room is huge! I do not like that will enter in the kitchen a bit disappointed and looks like a pass for me. Looks just like this picture
Thanks for the update. How do you feel about the size of the apartment? Is there a view of the river?

Old 11-10-2021, 03:23 PM

394 posts, read 572,167 times
Hi all,
Does anyone have any update if they have moved to general population and what log number they are up to?
Thank you in advance. I’ve tried emailing and calling and still no direct answer.

Old 11-10-2021, 04:05 PM

There is a view of the river. I feel like it’s fairly small. It’s worth viewing everyone has a different opinion.

Old 11-21-2021, 10:54 PM

4 posts, read 7,191 times
Is there a thread for the 5211 center Blvd I am log 711 is that a good number or it’s to high

Old 11-26-2021, 09:15 AM

Does anyone have any updates? I am kinda upset because I have a fairly low log number and I haven’t heard a word. Even if they don’t have any units left in my AMI bracket they could at least tell me with an email. I’m just so frustrated about this process and the whole “low log numbers have a greater chance”. I feel like my log number has been skipped. Has anyone had luck with this building?

Old 12-03-2021, 03:44 PM

234 posts, read 291,484 times
Hey! I got called in with log #X no preference. I have a bunch of questions I'm hoping that someone might know the answer to - Am wondering if you know if their are still any 2 bedrooms in the 50% AMI - Are there W/D hookups? - Is the only floorplan available for the 2-beds the floorplan listed on the housing connect site? Thanks so much!

Old 12-03-2021, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posthomealone View Post
Hey! I got called in with log #X no preference. I have a bunch of questions I'm hoping that someone might know the answer to - Am wondering if you know if their are still any 2 bedrooms in the 50% AMI - Are there W/D hookups? - Is the only floorplan available for the 2-beds the floorplan listed on the housing connect site? Thanks so much!
Wow thanks for the update. Looks like they have finally moved onto general public. Good luck. Please keep us posted. From what I’ve seen and read none of the lottery units have a w/d hookup. Looking at the market apartments from the website and the lottery units, the lottery units are only the floor plans posted on the housing connect.

Old 12-05-2021, 01:26 PM

No w/d hook up in the apartment but the laundry room is huge. The floorplan is like the one on the website. I asked to see a different one and they did show me one with the livingroom in the middle and the two rooms apartment. I declined because I do not like the kitchen entrance. My apartment now is somewhat bigger with a small hallway entrance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery