Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2021, 09:53 AM

1,604 posts, read 1,836,542 times

Advertisements

Here are some NBA folks who reside in here: Chris Brickley & Mike Atkinson, both are coaches I think. Also, Peter Weber, the TV personality in The Bachelor & The Bachelorette, also lives in this building. I guess there are more celebrities but I just don't really pay attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dime99 View Post
Name some names when you see them. We got two Mets players in our building - Dominic Smith and JD Davis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2021, 01:39 PM

603 posts, read 599,505 times
I checked out Chris Brickley's IG - tons of pictures of him and NBA players in the Summit basketball court. That's so COOL!!!

You're right, there's probably way more. Thanks for sharing!

Old 09-01-2021, 01:55 PM

Yeah, he posted a lot of his basketball practice with his NBA peeps on his IG. If you see Peter Weber's IG @pilot_pete he also often shares his personal life in his residence over there

I noticed this building also has been used as a film shoot quite often, I knew one of them is Billions & the other day it was for some video game.

Quote:
I checked out Chris Brickley's IG - tons of pictures of him and NBA players in the Summit basketball court. That's so COOL!!!

You're right, there's probably way more. Thanks for sharing!

Old 09-01-2021, 01:58 PM

603 posts, read 599,505 times
I went through more of his IG - OMG - it's insane, the amount of huge NBA stars in that gym AND celebrities. just wow!

As for Peter, that's for the ladies to check out

You are living the dream!

Old 09-01-2021, 02:07 PM

LMAO!!! Yeah right! The ladies

If you go through the FB page of Summit, you'll see some videos showing Drake & Justin Bieber played basketball too at Summit with these folks, I guess many celebrity sightings in the building, I'm just the one who don't really notice even though I may bump into them a lot in the elevator or the arena

Quote:
I went through more of his IG - OMG - it's insane, the amount of huge NBA stars in that gym AND celebrities. just wow!

As for Peter, that's for the ladies to check out

You are living the dream!

Old 09-01-2021, 02:19 PM

68 posts, read 67,650 times
man, you guys know how to make people feel jealous for not living here

Old 09-01-2021, 02:27 PM

6,681 posts, read 6,026,463 times
I’m waiting for popartist to post that he was contacted. That’ll give me a bit of hope as I’m behind him with a low log number lol.

I think the process is taking longer than usual because people who don’t qualify are appealing (and why not). If this is the case and they finally get rejected, popartist will hit a grand slam homerun in the lottery world with a huge one or two bedrooms.

Old 09-01-2021, 02:38 PM

412 posts, read 593,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I’m waiting for popartist to post that he was contacted. That’ll give me a bit of hope as I’m behind him with a low log number lol.

I think the process is taking longer than usual because people who don’t qualify are appealing (and why not). If this is the case and they finally get rejected, popartist will hit a grand slam homerun in the lottery world with a huge one or two bedrooms.
Wishing both of you good luck! I guess this building isn't fully filled yet?

Old 09-01-2021, 03:12 PM

6,681 posts, read 6,026,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnt2dh View Post
Wishing both of you good luck! I guess this building isn't fully filled yet?
No it's not. I have applied to other lotteries and they read on the housing connect site, "No more available units". This one doesn't have that message which means people with lower log numbers are fighting.

Popartist is only 7xx and it is extremely rare that by this time he hasn't gotten called, so this leaves me to believe what I posted earlier.

Old 09-01-2021, 03:39 PM

248 posts, read 402,235 times
My log number is in the 1200s and if they get to me 8 years from now, I'm still moving into The Summit NO MATTER WHAT.

Signed,
ForeverEnviousBiscuits
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery