Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2021, 06:43 AM

68 posts, read 67,644 times

Advertisements

12809..welp. I had to email them to ask.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2021, 06:55 AM

5 posts, read 5,323 times
Hi guys,

Anyone know what documents are required to submit? I want to get a head start since I am not the most organized person in the world. Thanks!

Old 07-02-2021, 07:06 AM

68 posts, read 67,644 times
You might not need all of this but its good to have.

Four (4) most recent and consecutive pay stubs (in order).

Letter from employer on company letterhead verifying gross, annual income (base salary, average overtime, bonuses, if applicable).

2019 and 2018 completed and signed federal & state tax returns and all federal W-2s. Include all accompanying schedules and statements. Do not submit tax worksheets.

2020 W-2 and if available, 2020 federal & state tax returns (include all schedules) Submit the following documents for each household member who owns a business, is self-employed, or works freelance:

2019 and 2018 completed and signed federal & state tax returns including all 1099s and all accompanying schedules and statements.

Profit and Loss statement of net 2020 earnings & Year-to-date

Profit and Loss statement of net 2020 earnings: letter from accountant or tax preparer with CPA number on letterhead. If you own multiple businesses, you must submit a different Profit and Loss statement for each business.

2019, 2018 corporation/partnership tax returns 1120 / 1065 form and Schedule K-1, if applicable.

Submit the following documents for each household member who owns a business that pays them a salary: If applicable

2019 and 2018 business corporate return

Four (4) most recent and consecutive pay stubs (in order).

Submit the following documents for each household member who receives any other form of income. Examples include:
Social Security Benefit, SSI, OTDA SSP: current award letter (dated within 30 days).

Veteran’s Benefit: current award letter (dated within 30 days).

Alimony and/or Child Support: court order, separation or settlement agreement(s) stating the amount and type of support and payment schedule, and current OCSE statement or printout (dated within 30 days) showing activity and amounts; or notarized affidavit and supporting documents showing deposits if no written agreement or court order.

Disability Insurance, Worker’s Compensation, and/or Severance Pay: most recent four (4) consecutive pay stubs or verification letter (dated within 30 days) verifying the amount you receive & how often it is paid, and if/when it will expire.
Unemployment Insurance Benefit: current (dated within 30 days) payment history print-out from Department of Labor online system.

Pension/Annuity payments: current benefit letter (dated within 30 days) from issuing institution(s)

Any other form of periodic income, recurring contributions and gifts: notarized affidavit signed by the person providing the assistance including the purpose of the income, dates and value of gift(s), and how often the gift is provided (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually), along with bank statements supporting receipts of these payments. ASSET DOCUMENTS
Checking Accounts: Six (6) months most recent and consecutive statements – ALL ACCOUNTS FOR ALL ADULT (18 OR OLDER) HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS, ALL PAGES

Savings Account/Money Market/Certificate of Deposit: Most recent statement ALL ACCOUNTS FOR ALL ADULT (18 OR OLDER) HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS, ALL PAGES
Explain all deposits in your checking and savings account that are more than $150.00 unless direct deposit or electronic transfers between your accounts.

Stocks, Bond, Treasury Bills, or other Investment/Brokerage Accounts: Most recent statement showing the current account value, year-to-date earnings (interest/dividends). – ALL ACCOUNTS FOR ALL ADULT (18 OR OLDER) HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS, ALL PAGES

Retirement fund (401K, IRA, 403b, 414H, NYCERS or other similar accounts): Most recent statement showing the current account value, year-to-date earnings (interest/dividends) and/or interest rate if applicable. – ALL ACCOUNTS FOR ALL ADULT (18 OR OLDER) HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS, ALL PAGES

Life Insurance Policies: current policy summary (dated within 30 days) with cash surrender value.

Real Property: current value of real estate or other investment property, most recent mortgage bill, rental income receipts (if applicable). If selling: list price, estimated broker’s fee and closing costs.

Old 07-03-2021, 06:39 PM

5 posts, read 5,323 times
Thank you!

Old 07-07-2021, 09:47 AM

585 posts, read 584,279 times
Another thing is the ammenties package is around 80 dollars and to use the sky lounge is 65 dollars the lottery tenants will get to use the ammenties for 9 months free

Old 07-09-2021, 08:32 PM

48 posts, read 63,640 times
Log numbers are posted on housing connect now.

I never got a email with eta reach out but my log number is 14xx.

Judging from other people's post. I'm assuming my timeline of when they will reach out to me is in Aug.

Old 07-09-2021, 08:52 PM

248 posts, read 402,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LFCheaphome View Post
Log numbers are posted on housing connect now.

I never got a email with eta reach out but my log number is 14xx.

Judging from other people's post. I'm assuming my timeline of when they will reach out to me is in Aug.
Where do you see log numbers? I have looked all over in this lottery and one other, but I can't find them.

Old 07-09-2021, 08:56 PM

48 posts, read 63,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnxietyBiscuits View Post
Where do you see log numbers? I have looked all over in this lottery and one other, but I can't find them.
Once you log on,

Go to "my application" and then look at the project, it'll say log # right under the picture of the project.

So between the pix and "lottery application submitted" it will say "Log #"

Does it match the log number you received in your email?

Old 07-09-2021, 09:16 PM

248 posts, read 402,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LFCheaphome View Post
Once you log on,

Go to "my application" and then look at the project, it'll say log # right under the picture of the project.

So between the pix and "lottery application submitted" it will say "Log #"

Does it match the log number you received in your email?
I see now, thanks. I never go to that screen, I always look at the Dashboard.

And yep, log # for 5pointz is the same as what they emailed me: 5xx

Old 07-09-2021, 10:18 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,836,059 times
Ok, my log#188xx I guess I feel good not to pursue this project
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery