Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2022, 08:13 AM

65 posts, read 56,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebvndy View Post
Great! They contacted you to submit your documents?

Yes, I got the notification on 3/1 from Housing Connect. It took a bit to gather all the documents cause my family isn't the best at keeping track and safekeeping of important papers. On 3/9 is when I finally submitted all the documents (and then some) through the Housing Connect portal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2022, 09:23 AM

290 posts, read 320,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIDP View Post
Yes, I got the notification on 3/1 from Housing Connect. It took a bit to gather all the documents cause my family isn't the best at keeping track and safekeeping of important papers. On 3/9 is when I finally submitted all the documents (and then some) through the Housing Connect portal.
Congrats! See I told you.. you would be contacted soon! Best of luck… and much patience because it’s going to be a lot of back and forth with the paperwork process. I was dealing With the paperwork part for over a month. I literally just had to resend updated paystubs and bank statements. So, it’ll take time but just try to be quick with the turnaround. I tried to get things in.. if not the same day.. 24 hours after. Keep us posted!

Old 03-16-2022, 10:07 AM

Anyone been approved by the marketing agency yet?

Old 03-26-2022, 06:13 PM

40 posts, read 25,902 times
Quote:
She called me today requesting more docs. Very frustrating to say the least (the third time and hopefully the last) but thank you!!
OMGGGG I was also selected and there's just document after document being requested.

Old 03-26-2022, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saradinen View Post
OMGGGG I was also selected and there's just document after document being requested.
Yea it’s literally ridiculous at this point. Tad bit unorganized tbh. Praying this week.., after 2 months of documents… I will finally receive approval from management supervisor. Last week she kept saying “I just need this to be done for final approval… then the next day it would be something else. It is what it is! Best of luck to you!

Old 03-27-2022, 03:46 PM

40 posts, read 25,902 times
Quote:
Yea it’s literally ridiculous at this point. Tad bit unorganized tbh. Praying this week.., after 2 months of documents… I will finally receive approval from management supervisor. Last week she kept saying “I just need this to be done for final approval… then the next day it would be something else. It is what it is! Best of luck to you!
Oh God, as dreadful as that sound, it does make me feel better that they're not antigonizing to me only. The process is just aggravating. I wish you the best of luck!

Old 04-01-2022, 08:14 AM

Just an update: my file was approved by the marketing agent supervisor and sent for final approval from HPD. Apparently, once my file is approved and returned from HPD, I have to send my marketing agent updated copies of my paystubs and bank statements before I can move into the unit.

I’ll continue to update.

Old 04-01-2022, 09:23 AM

31 posts, read 31,825 times
Quote:
Just an update: my file was approved by the marketing agent supervisor and sent for final approval from HPD. Apparently, once my file is approved and returned from HPD, I have to send my marketing agent updated copies of my paystubs and bank statements before I can move into the unit.

I’ll continue to update.
Great news!! I know you have been in this process for a while so I’m glad it’s moving along!

Old 04-01-2022, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcms2021 View Post
Great news!! I know you have been in this process for a while so I’m glad it’s moving along!
Thank you! Thankfully, it’s moving along! Can’t wait to receive an official move in date!

Old 04-01-2022, 09:48 AM

394 posts, read 569,509 times
Hi does anyone know what log they are up to and if they are on general population yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery