Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2023, 08:58 PM

123 posts, read 122,916 times

Advertisements

Are there any monthly amenities fees for this lottery?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2023, 11:49 PM

17 posts, read 11,105 times
Hi Guys!,

I hope you are all well.

Guys, I hadn't checked the lottery in a long time like in 4 months. Today, I realized that that my application for the The Guild (310 Livingston Street Apartments) has changed from applied to pending. However, I have not received a call, email or mail from them. Moreover, I can see that it actually shows me the documentation required but as I said before I have not been contacted but my application went from APPLIED to PENDING.

Does this mean something? Should I contact them?

My log is 4xxx

The main reason I am asking for your advices or help is because it went from Applied to Pending and also is showing the required documentation.

I hope you can help me with this.

Thank you.

Old 03-25-2023, 12:24 PM

33 posts, read 30,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juvitoro View Post
Hi Guys!,

I hope you are all well.

Guys, I hadn't checked the lottery in a long time like in 4 months. Today, I realized that that my application for the The Guild (310 Livingston Street Apartments) has changed from applied to pending. However, I have not received a call, email or mail from them. Moreover, I can see that it actually shows me the documentation required but as I said before I have not been contacted but my application went from APPLIED to PENDING.

Does this mean something? Should I contact them?

My log is 4xxx

The main reason I am asking for your advices or help is because it went from Applied to Pending and also is showing the required documentation.

I hope you can help me with this.

Thank you.
When they request documents from you,

1) "Pending" will change to "Action Needed,"
2) it will say "Please submit documents" under your log number, and
3) you will receive an e-mail to submit documents with the submission deadline.

Applications can be pending forever and they may never contact you, but you never know.

Old 04-27-2023, 06:35 PM

I have a random question. Are Home Health Aides city workers? My mother works as a Home Health Aide (taking care of my sister) for a fully insured, full-service, Joint Commission-accredited home care services agency, licensed with the New York State Department of Health. I don't know whether to label my mother as a city worker or not on the household on NYC Housing Connect.

Old 05-24-2023, 07:59 PM

any units remaining???

Old 06-16-2023, 12:01 PM

10 posts, read 8,613 times
I was just asked to submit documents for 1 bedroom so it seems like there are units remaining still.

Old 06-16-2023, 04:31 PM

33 posts, read 30,325 times
Google reviews may be helpful on this building.

Old 06-19-2023, 06:09 AM

198 posts, read 176,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw1307 View Post
I was just asked to submit documents for 1 bedroom so it seems like there are units remaining still.
Hi, may I ask your log # and if you have any preferences? Also Ami?

Old 06-19-2023, 12:49 PM

147 posts, read 164,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightBright View Post
Google reviews may be helpful on this building.
I promise you, the google reviews don’t speak for even half of the residents in this building. Not trying to debunk the validity of those reviews but it’s not bad here at all. I love it here.

Old 06-19-2023, 01:31 PM

198 posts, read 176,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMocha0608 View Post
I promise you, the google reviews don’t speak for even half of the residents in this building. Not trying to debunk the validity of those reviews but it’s not bad here at all. I love it here.
Thank you for saying that, I thought about you when I read the reviews. I wondered if you are still loving the apartment. Thanks for the update!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery