Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2023, 06:07 PM

275 posts, read 203,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
when i applied to where i am, i was specfic af.. i said i want this, that, and that. i don't get it, i'm out. bet they showed me more apts
Congrats-
Any studio have washer/dryer inside unit and balcony?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2023, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieCarmichael View Post
Thanks for the info CityGirl23 We went to see the apartments and were asked to make a selection! I really liked the second 2bd layout . There were no water views left but I hope we get the city view that we selected *fingers crossed*
Congrats-
Does any studio have washer/dryer inside unit or balcony?

Old 05-02-2023, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2zd View Post
Hey, new neighbors I got my approval today! We should plan a meet-up. I also will share my timeline here later tonight for those who are still waiting and want an idea of the timeline! I think it took less than a week for the HPD approval.
Congrats-
Does any studio have washer/dryer inside unit or balcony?

Old 05-02-2023, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vbee1121 View Post
Hi all! I’ve been approved since august 1. My move in date keeps getting pushed back do to the building management saying my apartment isn’t completed yet. I’ve been told “in two weeks it’ll be done” since august
My new move in date is in December
Is anyone else having this problem?
Congrats-
Any studio have washer/dryer inside unit or balcony?

Old 05-02-2023, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl23 View Post
The gym is beautiful. I’ll try taking a video when I finally make it in there, hopefully today (I’m honestly still getting settled and unpacking) The first year is free. After the year the amenity monthly fee is $125 which includes everything (gym, game room, kids room, 6 lounges, bbq grills, wet bar, pet washing station) except the pool. The pool is a separate fee of $300 for the season.

I also saw a shuttle van at the subway but that’s for the arches. They should def consider a shuttle for us too! That would be a blessing .
What you mean arches?

Old 05-02-2023, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenB81 View Post
Morning all!

I emailed the leasing agency to see what number they were up to, below is their reply:

Log numbers reached are in the 2200s.

At this stage we do not anticipate reaching out above 2500 in order to fill the available units.

Regards,

Third at Bankside Lottery Leasing Team
Bronx, NY
(718) 689-7489
That's not true because my log # very close to 4××× and they contacted me to submit documents.

Old 05-02-2023, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsGoingOnYall View Post
No studios with a balcony in the lottery units from the new building, however all units have washer and dryers inside. There is no laundry room on the premesis.
Thank you for replying .
Any of the Towers have balcony?
Also does any studio have water view ?
No laundry room? Odd , cuz on housing connect description says they have laundry room. (I hate laundry room, always hope for washer/dryer/dryer inside unit )

Old 05-02-2023, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomickitten View Post
last i heard they weren't passing log #2500 but that is interesting cos that would be assuming that every person / log reach will be eligible , want the apt and approved by hpd.

(i can see alot of people passing on the studios esp with no water view... we'll see. )
Congrats-
NON of the studios have water view ?
Does the building have balcony? (Any towers)

Old 05-03-2023, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomickitten View Post
Just noticed the building doesn't even have CB , it took a while to get to 2k wow.... i heard all the water view apts were gone , i hope there are few left if they get to me to view.
No CB etc preferences because it's middle to high income AMI. You would see CB etc preferences when there is low income AMI building

Old 05-03-2023, 07:06 PM

That's so dishonest. A lot people turn it down due to knowing it's Mott Haven. On Housing Connect posting for this building. It stated Mott Haven Bronx , now they changed it to High Bridge and Morrisania so it would look/sound better . SMH !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery