Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2023, 07:27 PM

2,019 posts, read 1,636,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlinesquare View Post
Congrats-
NON of the studios have water view ?
Does the building have balcony? (Any towers)
https://housingconnect.nyc.gov/PublicWeb/details/2631
‘Washers and dryers in units. Outdoor areas. Outdoor terrace. Rooftop terrace. Shared laundry room.’ No mention of any balcony.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2023, 09:02 PM

213 posts, read 216,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlinesquare View Post
That's not true because my log # very close to 4××× and they contacted me to submit documents.
when were you contacted to submit documents? only going by what was told to someone on here from the agency... someone was told they weren't passing log 2500.

Old 05-08-2023, 06:52 AM

10 posts, read 6,427 times
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but housing connect is wrong. I have seen this building many times and you can also go on the building website for a complete list of amenities. All units have washers and dryers and there are no laundry rooms. I believe the pent house units have balconies but those are not lottery units.

https://www.thirdbankside.com/?utm_s...4aAi6jEALw_wcB

Old 06-08-2023, 05:51 PM

180 posts, read 122,291 times
have they filled up all units? what log are they up to

Old 08-31-2023, 02:11 PM

2 posts, read 1,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by affordablekeisha View Post
have they filled up all units? what log are they up to
My log #is 4xxx and I was just contacted to submit documents. They only have studios and 2bed/ 2 bath available. So if you qualify for either one there is still hope.

Old 08-31-2023, 02:31 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,884,218 times
anyone whose already moved in, how was your experience? are you happy or nah?

Old 08-31-2023, 02:41 PM

10 posts, read 6,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
anyone whose already moved in, how was your experience? are you happy or nah?
I always cackle when I read your username. lol. The experience is good and the management is good. The only thing that is annoying is the damn construction workers which I am hearing should be off he premises next month. The just added a pool table to the game room and are still improving the amenities which is nice. The residents are friendly and the apartments are really nice! I don't think we have access to the nicer amenities over at Lincoln at Bankside so that a little bummer and the parking garage is robbing everyone blind with their prices. They need to be reported for charging $425 a month for car and more for larger vehicles!

Old 08-31-2023, 08:51 PM

180 posts, read 122,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn0921 View Post
My log #is 4xxx and I was just contacted to submit documents. They only have studios and 2bed/ 2 bath available. So if you qualify for either one there is still hope.

i heard all the waterview units are gone!

Old 09-01-2023, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsGoingOnYall View Post
I always cackle when I read your username. lol. The experience is good and the management is good. The only thing that is annoying is the damn construction workers which I am hearing should be off he premises next month. The just added a pool table to the game room and are still improving the amenities which is nice. The residents are friendly and the apartments are really nice! I don't think we have access to the nicer amenities over at Lincoln at Bankside so that a little bummer and the parking garage is robbing everyone blind with their prices. They need to be reported for charging $425 a month for car and more for larger vehicles!
good. glad you're enjoying your new spot.

Old 09-01-2023, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by affordablekeisha View Post
i heard all the waterview units are gone!
i woulda bagged one too, but that commute into the bx from manhattan to get there? aaaaaabsolutely not
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery