Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2022, 06:04 PM

74 posts, read 88,162 times

Advertisements

Good news! HPD said ill have an answer by end of week!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2022, 03:28 PM

28 posts, read 24,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophwillybilly View Post
Good news! HPD said ill have an answer by end of week!
Hi, I am going through the same process. Who did you contact from the HPD? I only have the building agency and project manager's contact info. We can never be too sure, just wanted to follow up, thanks in advance!

Old 06-15-2022, 09:03 PM

38 posts, read 31,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophwillybilly View Post
It stinks! So yours wasn’t submitted to HPD yet? I’m in that step (last one) and thought I’d know by now.
So they just reached out to me today, I had to submit my bank deposit clarification. I am not sure if this is the last step before sending it over to HPD, but I really hope it is!!

Old 06-16-2022, 07:37 AM

828 posts, read 766,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiaSW View Post
So they just reached out to me today, I had to submit my bank deposit clarification. I am not sure if this is the last step before sending it over to HPD, but I really hope it is!!
Did you have to submit a notarized affidavit explaining the deposit(s)?

I'm curious as I am going through the same process and I'm expecting to get the same request eventually.

Old 06-16-2022, 07:59 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,437,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPC1999 View Post
Did you have to submit a notarized affidavit explaining the deposit(s)?

I'm curious as I am going through the same process and I'm expecting to get the same request eventually.
For 18 6th ave they sent me a chart with the specific transactions they wanted clarification on and I had to fill out each row and then get it notarized. I have heard some people have had to develop their own sheet and just explain all transactions for 1-2 months I think it varies.

Old 06-16-2022, 08:27 AM

828 posts, read 766,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linamonroll View Post
For 18 6th ave they sent me a chart with the specific transactions they wanted clarification on and I had to fill out each row and then get it notarized. I have heard some people have had to develop their own sheet and just explain all transactions for 1-2 months I think it varies.
Very helpful - thanks!

Old 06-16-2022, 01:55 PM

36 posts, read 45,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneinqueens View Post
It took three weeks for HPD to approve my TIC, you're just being anxious!
Agreed. From my past experience, the wait was between 18-21 days total, including weekends.

You most likely have already gotten approved. They're probably just filling out the millions of papers you'll have to sign...LOL

Congrats!

Old 05-30-2023, 07:41 AM

1 posts, read 590 times
Default HPD Apartment

Hello I was picked by one of the HPD apartments and I submitted all documents since March 17,2023 I guess the voucher I had expire they send in a request to HRA to re budget how long does that take I have an expedite exit day for June 12 I’m currently in shelter I haven’t been able to view the unit yet am I going to be able to see it would they get back to me soon? Ps the re budget document was send in May 10 but they received it on 15 did anyone else experience this before please help I have 2 kids 4 year old girl and a 4 month old baby this shelter is infected with mice’s and roaches just want to get out of here it’s there anywhere I can call to find out?

Old 05-31-2023, 02:07 PM

87 posts, read 58,277 times
I'm also waiting on HPD approval. The agent I'm working with seemed to think everything looked good, but I'm still nervous because I have duel income, regular and freelance. I am really hoping the purpose of the lottery agencies is to approve you and look over all the numbers and HPD just confirms because I don't know how much more of this I can take.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery