Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2023, 06:52 PM

63 posts, read 76,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpng323 View Post
Hey! I didn’t sign a lease yet
But My HC portal changed to “review complete” yesterday. I am still waiting to hear from my marketing agent with next steps.
I'm sorry for the wrong information. Was just under the impression that "I received & signed my TIC today" meant that contract is signed but clearly not. What is TIC?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2023, 07:13 PM

74 posts, read 92,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maumauqueens View Post
I'm sorry for the wrong information. Was just under the impression that "I received & signed my TIC today" meant that contract is signed but clearly not. What is TIC?

It’s ok, the TIC is the “tenant income certification” that you sign and then the agent uploads it to Housing Connect so that they can review it and approve you. .

Old 02-14-2023, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpng323 View Post
It’s ok, the TIC is the “tenant income certification” that you sign and then the agent uploads it to Housing Connect so that they can review it and approve you. .
Did everything go smoothly after you signed the TIC? City, landlord?

Thank you.

Old 02-14-2023, 11:53 PM

248 posts, read 219,371 times
Just an update my log number was reach today #587 I was mark ineligible which I know at the time I applied just wanted to let you all know how far they reach in logs

Old 02-15-2023, 01:42 PM

My application was just rejected. The agency alleged that my partner owns a property in NY that is not even true. She was was the guarantor on the mortgage of a family member. The loan still showing on her credit report. However, it is fully paid and I even sent them the bank letter/deed proving the loan is fully paid and that she is not the owner and never was. I also explained all by email but the agent clearly refused to accept it. Insane!. Now I'm worried as I heard this agency is really poor in accepting appeals.
Have anyone here ever been successful on an appeal with these agencies?

Old 02-15-2023, 02:57 PM

22 posts, read 31,443 times
Maumauqueens - NOOOOOOO!!! I’m so sorry. That is terrible news….. please keep us updated on your appeal. I still haven’t heard anything back unfortunately.

Old 02-16-2023, 07:57 PM

7 posts, read 7,551 times
Default Prontohousing.io

Hello! If there is anyone still in here... I got a somewhat sketchy email to submit documentation for this building through prontohousing.io... idk if it is a scam or what... If it is a scam how did they even get my information??

Old 02-16-2023, 08:41 PM

74 posts, read 92,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyTortuga View Post
Hello! If there is anyone still in here... I got a somewhat sketchy email to submit documentation for this building through prontohousing.io... idk if it is a scam or what... If it is a scam how did they even get my information??

Hey, pronto housing is the website this agency uses. I confirmed this with them was I was contacted. You can feel free to safely upload your docs on there

Old 02-17-2023, 08:26 AM

7 posts, read 7,551 times
Thank you very mucho!

Old 02-17-2023, 08:48 AM

30 posts, read 32,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyTortuga View Post
What's your log number? I'm curious as to where they're up to!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery