Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2023, 08:42 AM

101 posts, read 96,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebvndy View Post
The amenities were great! Amenities are $50 a month per person. The pool is only open during the summer season and it’s $500 for the season. The place is literally huge. No, my app is still under review so I wasn’t 100-% approved yet & thus not yet assigned. However, I seen the two staged 2 bedrooms. One with a linear kitchen and a bit bigger rooms and the other with a galley kitchen with a bit smaller rooms. The fridges are huge but I think it’s a decent size tbh. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the info!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2023, 08:16 AM

101 posts, read 96,770 times
I was contacted today to submit documents; log #8XX.

Old 09-18-2023, 08:53 AM

290 posts, read 320,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu1704 View Post
Congrats! Best of luck!

Old 09-18-2023, 11:40 AM

828 posts, read 768,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu1704 View Post
Wow, congrats! They're really jumping quickly. I'll bet there are a lot of ineligible folks with low log numbers.

Old 09-18-2023, 12:43 PM

290 posts, read 320,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPC1999 View Post
Wow, congrats! They're really jumping quickly. I'll bet there are a lot of ineligible folks with low log numbers.
My sentiments exactly! I believe many were deemed ineligible off rip. The agency is truly very nice and responsive. I called this morning due to having some issues uploading a document and they provided me with an email to forward the doc to. They responded right away confirming the receipt of my docs and provided me with a status update with my application.

I was also emailed today(separately) asking how I liked the units I viewed and based on my answers I would be able to pick the specific 2-bedroom unit line.

Old 09-18-2023, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebvndy View Post
My sentiments exactly! I believe many were deemed ineligible off rip. The agency is truly very nice and responsive. I called this morning due to having some issues uploading a document and they provided me with an email to forward the doc to. They responded right away confirming the receipt of my docs and provided me with a status update with my application.

I was also emailed today(separately) asking how I liked the units I viewed and based on my answers I would be able to pick the specific 2-bedroom unit line.
Awesome news! So happy for you!

Old 09-18-2023, 12:53 PM

293 posts, read 223,106 times
Glad to hear they are friendly and responsive! That can make a big difference.

Do we think people were deemed ineligible because of salary? Or could people be withdrawing because of prices or location?

Old 09-18-2023, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo295 View Post
Glad to hear they are friendly and responsive! That can make a big difference.

Do we think people were deemed ineligible because of salary? Or could people be withdrawing because of prices or location?
Probably both. If your salary doesn't fit into one of the ranges based on your family size, they will mark you ineligible and move to the next. Some people have probably been asked for docs and then withdrew based on personal preferences. It's impossible to tell how many of each would account for the quick movement. I'm just glad it's moving.

Old 09-18-2023, 01:57 PM

293 posts, read 223,106 times
Totally! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Old 09-18-2023, 02:47 PM

33 posts, read 25,428 times
Is the agency TFC ( TF Cornerstone ) ? If so , they usually are very fast with responding and helpful. I dealt with them for a different lottery which I’m currently in. Took only a month and a few days from first submitting docs to lease signing. Good luck to all for this beautiful lottery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery