Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2023, 01:39 PM

91 posts, read 76,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxomayhem View Post
I declined a CB 70%ami 1 bedroom a couple of weeks ago after starting the process so there's definitely at least 1. When I asked if there were any other units to see in my ami I was told no so I don't know if my assigned one was THE last one for CB or they just said that.
I can ask if there are any other units in your ami % for one bedroom. From there we cold gauge if they are lying or not. These processes are hit or miss I try not to get my hopes up for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2023, 07:42 AM

1 posts, read 1,110 times
Hello there, it’s nice finding this thread and reading everyone’s insight and experiences.

I got asked to submit documents yesterday 10/19 log# 46 no CB
Does anyone know if there are any apts even left

Old 10-23-2023, 06:31 AM

2 posts, read 2,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiBoogieDownBx View Post
Just Got updated I was told I qualify based on my income and they asked me about which studio or one-bedroom I would prefer. Apparently, there are no more Studio's @ 70% AMI. I chose the one bedroom so I'll continue to update this forum during the process with Apex Place.
I was only contacted through Pronto. HDC is saying that signature requests are auto-generated but it seems to have worked in your favor! Congratulations!

How long was it until they requested documents from you through Housing Connect? May I please have that number so I can call and inquire about my case?

Old 11-02-2023, 09:11 AM

9 posts, read 8,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinNYC View Post
Hello there, it’s nice finding this thread and reading everyone’s insight and experiences.

I got asked to submit documents yesterday 10/19 log# 46 no CB
Does anyone know if there are any apts even left

There are multiple Apts left, my floor only has 5 tenants.

Old 11-02-2023, 12:52 PM

249 posts, read 219,956 times
Does anyone know what log number there are up to and are they in general population

Old 11-07-2023, 10:06 PM

4 posts, read 3,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiBoogieDownBx View Post
Currently on hold while Ms. Ruiz is double-checking the apartment. If anyone needs this number let me know!! I'll update you on what apartments are available currently.
Please provide me the number. It’s hard to get in contact with anyone. Just signed the TIC yesterday.

Old 11-08-2023, 07:44 AM

Anyone know which log number they are up to and are they in general pop?

Old 11-10-2023, 07:51 PM

4 posts, read 3,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfofwallstreet View Post
There are multiple Apts left, my floor only has 5 tenants.
If you don’t mind me ask what floor is that? Does anyone know if you get better layouts if you AMI% is higher?

Old 11-28-2023, 11:52 AM

As of the 24 of November a snapshot was taken but no action to be taken yet wondering if they are out of apartments in my ami

Old 11-28-2023, 11:54 AM

76 posts, read 70,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denellis View Post
As of the 24 of November a snapshot was taken but no action to be taken yet wondering if they are out of apartments in my ami
Same but I think it’s going to turn to no units available. My log is in the 7XXXs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: