Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2024, 03:49 PM

54 posts, read 52,191 times

Advertisements

I was just contacted by pronto to send additional documents and e-sign documents on pronto and was given a 24 hour deadline to do so. How many steps are left?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2024, 07:53 PM

10 posts, read 7,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynkid23 View Post
I was just contacted by pronto to send additional documents and e-sign documents on pronto and was given a 24 hour deadline to do so. How many steps are left?
I don’t have the answer for that but you’re a step ahead of me right now. You were 16xx right? I’m like 22xx and also a municipal employee like you. Hoping they email me for next steps by the end of this month, or hopefully before they hit there municipal employee limit. Good luck to you!

Old 02-07-2024, 12:21 AM

9 posts, read 7,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynkid23 View Post
A few days after I signed documents in Pronto the housing agent sent me instructions to schedule a tour of the apartment and buildings.

Old 02-09-2024, 05:26 PM

6 posts, read 6,002 times
This is what I received just this morning at 12pm after emailing them for an update after an E-signature:

“Good Afternoon,

“At this time we are processing applications in the low 100's. You will receive an update on Monday but to advise, there are no one-bedrooms remaining at 70 or 80% AMI's so if you would still like to be processed we would be proceeding with a studio unit.

Best, HPDC (RC)”

For reference I am log 2xx , GP 70/80% ami

Old 02-12-2024, 12:32 PM

2 posts, read 1,679 times
I was contacted once again to complete and attach the R-5 and Authorization to Release Information on Friday, 2/9. I had also just submitted this last week when they asked for updated documents again.

Low 200s log, 70% AMI, GP.

Old 02-13-2024, 04:44 PM

6 posts, read 6,002 times
I was just asked today to fill out a deposit clarification form which is supposed to list deposits over $50 for the last 6 months. Did anyone else fill this out? The form has no space to fill out 6months worth of deposits lol its like 1 page with 5 boxes of space to write in the details of these deposits. What was anyone else's experience with this?

Old 02-13-2024, 07:03 PM

23 posts, read 15,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garciakelsey View Post
I was just asked today to fill out a deposit clarification form which is supposed to list deposits over $50 for the last 6 months. Did anyone else fill this out? The form has no space to fill out 6months worth of deposits lol its like 1 page with 5 boxes of space to write in the details of these deposits. What was anyone else's experience with this?
Today I received the same email. I used multiple pages to fill and merged them in 1 PDF.

Old 02-14-2024, 12:34 PM

6 posts, read 4,009 times
I was just denied because my income was calculated as just over 80% AMI. Would I have any luck in appealing? How long does the appeal process take? I know that HPD adjusts their AMI bands for the new year at the end of Q1 would I be able to argue that I would be within 80% AMI in a couple of months?

Old 02-14-2024, 01:47 PM

98 posts, read 61,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garciakelsey View Post
I did one, but they actually told me which deposits to clarify, not only blank spaces. I'd advise don't overthink it, keep the descriptions as minimal as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggretsuk0 View Post
I was just denied because my income was calculated as just over 80% AMI. Would I have any luck in appealing? How long does the appeal process take? I know that HPD adjusts their AMI bands for the new year at the end of Q1 would I be able to argue that I would be within 80% AMI in a couple of months?
Appeal! It's worked out for tons of people. Process usually takes about 2 weeks. Best of luck.

Old 02-14-2024, 01:50 PM

1 posts, read 650 times
Can anyone please share their experience after they got approved? Did you sign the lease online or in-person? If in person, did you had a couple days to look over before signing or was it on the spot situation?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery