Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2024, 11:58 AM

17 posts, read 6,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
That could help.

If I was you I’d have my employer write an income verification letter stating your annual salary / position and dates since you’ve worked and promoted etc. also include that bonus in that letter. If you got 7k bonus the bonus given should be higher as bonuses sometimes are taxed at a higher rate than regular paycheck.

A letter written by your boss / employer should be a good supporting documentation to your deposit / cash bonus.

In today’s world a cash bonus can definitely be looked at inducing eligibility so you’ll definitely have to prove otherwise and the better the document clarifies your role/salary/bonus etc better are your odds.

This agency is not an agency that plays around with submissions so having your ducks lined up will be best for you
Thank you so much for your feedback
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2024, 12:00 PM

17 posts, read 6,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linamonroll View Post
I would submit everything you have. I don't think I have ever seen anyone not get at least a 2nd documents request. Of course you should try to provide them with whatever they need ASAP but it is still very likely you have at least a little bit of back and forth with the agency.

Also submitting quickly doesn't make it easier to get an apartment, they have to go in log number order when HPD approves people. So long as you are responsive and meet their deadlines to submit things, you will be ok.
Thank you so much for your feedback

Old 04-03-2024, 12:15 PM

8 posts, read 2,811 times
Hi! I was contacted to upload my documents into Pronto Housing but the website seems to be pretty finicky. I can only access my information/documents via the homepage summary but can't officially hit a submit button like in HC. I also didn't get a notification of any sorts that my documents were received for the questionnaire. Is this normal?

Old 04-03-2024, 12:20 PM

530 posts, read 410,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pringles1 View Post
Hi! I was contacted to upload my documents into Pronto Housing but the website seems to be pretty finicky. I can only access my information/documents via the homepage summary but can't officially hit a submit button like in HC. I also didn't get a notification of any sorts that my documents were received for the questionnaire. Is this normal?
try to submit it through pronto, and if you are running into technical issues, just email the Ruby email and request to submit everything through email to make sure your submission is accepted well and you dont have rejections happening due to lack of having any submission proof

Old 04-03-2024, 12:42 PM

Quote:
try to submit it through pronto, and if you are running into technical issues, just email the Ruby email and request to submit everything through email to make sure your submission is accepted well and you dont have rejections happening due to lack of having any submission proof
Thank you for the answer!! They told me that there is no way to formally "submit" -- how were you able to submit your documents on pronto?

Old 04-03-2024, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Thank you for the answer!! They told me that there is no way to formally "submit" -- how were you able to submit your documents on pronto?
yes there is no formal submit button, as long as you have uploaded docs that are needed in diferent tabs you are fine, but if you cant upload the docs at all then email and ask them that if you can email the docs directly

Old 04-03-2024, 01:06 PM

19 posts, read 7,817 times
Quote:
Hi! Was just wondering what your log #, AMI and preferences are? Thank you!

Old 04-03-2024, 01:09 PM

was anyone able to sign the lease remotely ?

Old 04-03-2024, 01:37 PM

Quote:
yes there is no formal submit button, as long as you have uploaded docs that are needed in diferent tabs you are fine, but if you cant upload the docs at all then email and ask them that if you can email the docs directly
Thank you!!

Old 04-03-2024, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elldee View Post
Hi! Was just wondering what your log #, AMI and preferences are? Thank you!
130% AMI with log number 3xxx and no preferences
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery