Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 11:25 AM

48 posts, read 461,663 times

Advertisements

You are right Hustla. There was a shooting in Pelham Park. It was a WHITE guy with an Ax that was shot by the police. Funny you failed to mention that. I would be almost certain that if it was a black guy with an ax, you would not have fail to mention it. I can also recall that the actor from A Bronx Tale (white italian) was involved in a police shooting in Pelham Park also. Apparently he and another friend tried to break into an apartment building. They were both heroin Additics. An off duty police officer saw that they were trying to break into the house and intervene. They shot him dead. Both Criminals were white Italians living in supposely save white Pelham Park area in the Bronx. GO Figure huh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2007, 03:25 PM

842 posts, read 4,309,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebum View Post
oh and the people in this thread that are saying pelham bay i repeat do not move there. that neighborhood is going to go bad within the next 5 years.
What's wrong with Pelham Bay?

Old 07-26-2007, 03:35 PM

1,529 posts, read 2,800,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theanswer View Post
You are right Hustla. There was a shooting in Pelham Park. It was a WHITE guy with an Ax that was shot by the police. Funny you failed to mention that. I would be almost certain that if it was a black guy with an ax, you would not have fail to mention it. I can also recall that the actor from A Bronx Tale (white italian) was involved in a police shooting in Pelham Park also. Apparently he and another friend tried to break into an apartment building. They were both heroin Additics. An off duty police officer saw that they were trying to break into the house and intervene. They shot him dead. Both Criminals were white Italians living in supposely save white Pelham Park area in the Bronx. GO Figure huh
Your right, Pelham Parkway does have it's problems.

I didn't read my last post in this thread so I can't remember whay I said, but White Plains Road is a robbery hotspot. There are also public housing projects in the area and a couple HUD buildings. The area is also a major A.B.I. gang location. Albanians. And lots of Latin Kings and Bloods.

YouTube - BX Albo feat. Pejoni039, Jimmy Kova & PreSs - A.B.I. iz Back

However it doesn't deal with the same level of problems that effect other neighborhoods in the Bronx.

Old 07-26-2007, 04:08 PM

335 posts, read 1,436,118 times
how is the 180th street subway stop during the day and at night?

Old 07-26-2007, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi2NYC? View Post
how is the 180th street subway stop during the day and at night?
The station is so so, there is a transit precinct there. Things happen but not that often. A lot of people don't have the balls to do something there. Outside the station is pretty desolite though.

Old 07-26-2007, 04:17 PM

1,990 posts, read 7,635,194 times
Hustla, nice vid. Gangstas . Let's see how they'll act in Iraq.

Old 07-26-2007, 04:24 PM

2,806 posts, read 16,371,230 times
Crazy Albanians, shouldn't they be busy making pizzas? ;-) . Where is that? On Lydig Ave?

Pelham parkway is pretty decent. The only area that is really sketchy is around the 2 train on White Plains Rd.

Old 07-26-2007, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mead View Post
Crazy Albanians, shouldn't they be busy making pizzas? ;-) . Where is that? On Lydig Ave?

Pelham parkway is pretty decent. The only area that is really sketchy is around the 2 train on White Plains Rd.
The Albanians are nuts. Those guys war with the Latin Kings and Bloods yet they are outnumbered 10 to 1. Gotta love the parties they throw which end in celebratory gunfire. Haha. They let rounds off for every special occasion.

Here is another video.

YouTube - Albo Hustlerz & A.B.I. Crew - Biri Qka Ki

Old 07-26-2007, 04:59 PM

1,990 posts, read 7,635,194 times

YouTube - (MS13) Mara Salvatrucha Trece

Don't want these guys running the city!

Old 07-26-2007, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkCity0416 View Post

YouTube - (MS13) Mara Salvatrucha Trece

Don't want these guys to start running the city!
Already here. Only time will tell what these knuckleheads are capable of.

They aren't much different from other Latino gangs. Less organized then the Latin Kings though. Overrated.

The areas that are really gonna get hammered by these guys are Corona and East Elmhurst. Parts of the Bronx too like around White Plains Road/Allerton Ave and maybe East Harlem. The Central American gangs that are here already have control of their neighborhoods and specifically target their own. If MS-13 wants to claim areas like Corona it can get messy.

In prison, I don't know. The prison system is overwhelmingly PR and African American. So Bloods, Latin Kings, and Netas. They have a stranglehold and no way MS-13 could gain much power in the NYC prison system.

Last edited by Hustla718; 07-26-2007 at 05:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City