Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2013, 09:25 AM

8,695 posts, read 11,081,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
If I was in a group of bikers and someone plowed one or two of us down like a savage on the road, I'd go after him too. that's only common sense, unless you think dialing 911 would work in time. plus on top of that, the guy in the truck only suffered a few scrapes in the beatdown compared to what he did to the two bikers; while you on here are sitting there defending the truck driver like he was totally justified to run over people because he was "scared".

scared is an excuse for punks and internet tough guys. please!
"Though Mieses is a Massachusetts resident, he has never had a valid Massachusetts driver’s license for a passenger vehicle and has never applied for a motorcycle license, the Registry of Motor Vehicles said.

Registry records show that Mieses applied for a learner’s permit in 1999 and 2000, but that he never obtained a full license because he failed to pay fines imposed after he was ticketed for speeding in Lawrence in 1999. His last contact with the Registry was in 2001, when he obtained an identification card, registry records show.

Since 1999, he has been ticketed by police 16 times, in Lawrence, Methuen, Roxbury, Andover, and New Hampshire, according to registry records.

In June, the Registry notified the National Driver Register that Mieses was a habitual traffic offender whose right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017, records show."

Old 10-02-2013, 09:28 AM

448 posts, read 685,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnayyy View Post
So the cop was able to deduce from the video watched that the window didn't smashed until after he ran the guy over? NO FREEKING WAY!!!!! That cop should be promoted to head detective immediately!!
Why are you still talking to me

Go away.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:30 AM

2,228 posts, read 3,689,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest_Hills_Daddy View Post
He plowed on the biker only after the others ganged up on him. He was totally justified.
X2. You want to act like a street thug then deal with the consequences. 104.3 Dj was just complaining that he was along the west side hwy when this all happen. He was a passenger in a yellow cab and these guys were acting like savages to numerous motorists. Unfortunately I think this type of savagery will only intensify NYC.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:33 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
Quote:
He plowed on the biker only after the others ganged up on him. He was totally justified.
I bet you wouldn't do the same thing tho, so hop off the bandwagon.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:34 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,540,297 times
All these punks deserve to die just for disrupting traffic. Driving in the city is bad enough without these cretins disrupting traffic. And I do wish death on them, all of them. Go get em Airbourneguy, and all you other internet tough guys out there.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:35 AM

7,296 posts, read 11,864,950 times
Keep on betting, thug lover. You know the bikers were wrong. Their own evidence proved it.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:36 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,561,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
"Though Mieses is a Massachusetts resident, he has never had a valid Massachusetts driver’s license for a passenger vehicle and has never applied for a motorcycle license, the Registry of Motor Vehicles said.

Registry records show that Mieses applied for a learner’s permit in 1999 and 2000, but that he never obtained a full license because he failed to pay fines imposed after he was ticketed for speeding in Lawrence in 1999. His last contact with the Registry was in 2001, when he obtained an identification card, registry records show.

Since 1999, he has been ticketed by police 16 times, in Lawrence, Methuen, Roxbury, Andover, and New Hampshire, according to registry records.

In June, the Registry notified the National Driver Register that Mieses was a habitual traffic offender whose right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017, records show."

Well what a surprise, who'd have thought it. (Apart from the permanently-deduded on here, of course).

Old 10-02-2013, 09:40 AM

8,695 posts, read 11,081,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
I bet you wouldn't do the same thing tho, so hop off the bandwagon.
I def would have done the same thing.

In fact, at the end of the vid, I would have backed up & plow more of the riders in reverse until the wheels fell off...aka Jason Bourne style. If my life was in danger, I would exhaust all options.

I doubt I would jump into local streets off the west side highway. In a panick, I guess all logic goes out the window

Old 10-02-2013, 09:44 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
Quote:
Keep on betting, thug lover. You know the bikers were wrong. Their own evidence proved it.
the name calling is not necessary. I'm just staing my opinion while you're
making it a racial issue. that's the main reason why you sound full of it,
right with the rest of them who think like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
In fact, at the end of the vid, I would have backed up & plow more of the riders in reverse until the wheels fell off...aka Jason Bourne style.
I doubt if you have that much guts.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:45 AM
PPL

95 posts, read 152,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungLove21 View Post
Meh, its whats I heard directly from a cops mouth. Maybe the exact story will be told some day.
thank GOD the other guy posted the video, otherwise this would have gone down EXACTLY like u wished, "WEALTH in their SUV mowed down PEACEFULY bikers, and fleed the scean of accident, got beaten as street justice".

people like u made me buying a in-dash camera today from amazon prime.

thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City