Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2013, 01:36 PM

206 posts, read 223,676 times

Advertisements

Lol, they beat the hell out of him in front of a ton of people, yet you don't think they would have slashed his tires in front of other people?

You people are not logical at all.

Old 10-02-2013, 01:37 PM

206 posts, read 223,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
You're just typing gobbledygook and not reading the responses to your gobbledygook, aren't you?

Look at the picture again, please.
that link ddn't work, the website had a anti-hot link message when i clicked on it

Old 10-02-2013, 01:38 PM

4,287 posts, read 8,031,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goeffrey View Post
that link ddn't work, the website had a anti-hot link message when i clicked on it
LiveLeak.com - Photos NYC Bikers terrorize family in SUV

Please look at the second picture. I apologize for being rude.

Old 10-02-2013, 01:44 PM

1,687 posts, read 1,283,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goeffrey View Post
Asians are usually lumped in with whites. I don't think they are even eligible for affirmative action because they rock their tests in school. LOL
It's messed up but it's true.

Old 10-02-2013, 01:50 PM

I'm tired of seeing the same crap posted over and over again and I'm going to delineate a timeline as I see it. I'm absolutely surprised that no one's decided to post a timeline yet.

Disclaimer: This is MY opinion only and others can choose to agree or disagree with it, but I am going on what I see on the video with my own eyes.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

0:15 Christopher Cruz is looking at the Range Rover and its driver.

0:23 Christopher Cruz maneuvers directly in front of the Range Rover

0:25 Christopher Cruz hits his brakes & the Range Rover supposedly taps him off camera (convenient, isn't it?)

0:36-0:49 All bikes stop moving. If you use your eyesight, you can see a lot of movement directly by the Range Rover. In a legitimate accident situation, the only people who are required to be moving are those directly involved in the accident. NO ONE ELSE!

0:50 Alexian Lien guns it.

4:50 A traffic backup forces him to stop & at exactly 5:05 someone "tries to take his keys away to stop him from hitting someone else," according to news reports.

5:06 Alexian Lien guns it again after his door is forced open, knocking over a blue & white bike in the process. (In an accident, do you force someone else's door or do you call the police? Or could it be these individuals didn't want to call the police because they were a law unto themselves, driving without license plates and riding amok on sidewalks, through red lights & etc.?)

5:30-5:35 Lien takes the W 178th Street exit at the fork with the Cross Bronx Expressway. This was an unwise decision but he most likely did it due to the pressure he was under & because the tire rubber was completely obliterated by this point, thereby preventing him from driving fast on the freeway. (I wonder if there were any NYPD units on I-95 & if there would have been a better ending had he gotten on the freeway)

6:19 A biker smashes his helmet through his window and shortly thereafter, the video cuts out.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

I believe the timeline speaks for itself quite well. What do you guys think?

Old 10-02-2013, 01:51 PM

448 posts, read 685,361 times
Quote:
You're just typing gobbledygook and not reading the responses to your gobbledygook, aren't you?

Look at the picture again, please.
Are you 12?

How can you force people to see what you see? If we dont see it then we dont see it. Its nothing to get your panties in a bunch over.

Old 10-02-2013, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungLove21 View Post
Are you 12?

How can you force people to see what you see? If we dont see it then we dont see it. Its nothing to get your panties in a bunch over.
Of course not. But if you can't see what I see, then you must be blind and therefore unable to read what I am typing right now. And therefore unable to respond. But you obviously responded. So how could you not see the completely bare rim in the 2nd picture here?

Old 10-02-2013, 01:56 PM

8,694 posts, read 11,084,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungLove21 View Post
Are you 12?

Last edited by sirtiger; 10-02-2013 at 02:18 PM..

Old 10-02-2013, 01:56 PM

448 posts, read 685,361 times
Quote:
Of course not. But if you can't see what I see, then you must be blind and therefore unable to read what I am typing right now. And therefore unable to respond. But you obviously responded. So how could you not see the completely bare rim in the 2nd picture here?

Lmaoo!! Its ok boo boo. Dont hurt yourself.

Old 10-02-2013, 02:01 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,048,995 times
^^ Must be the new model with optional tires?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City