Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2014, 01:44 PM

228 posts, read 338,592 times

Advertisements

Is it me or guys from 2008 on the most laziest bunch of San man around?

Old 10-17-2014, 02:37 PM

327 posts, read 469,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
First answer...all of them.

Second answer.....none of them.

But Brooklyn south is going to drastically change after November 1st I think cause they changed all their dump locations so hard to tell the future
What dump locations are getting changed? No more NJ?

Old 10-17-2014, 02:50 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,394,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRockSays View Post
What dump locations are getting changed? No more NJ?
Yeah only 9 will keep going to Jersey. They moved many until Hamilton can open. I think 7, 13 and 10 go 50th now, 6 and 15 (and 2, 8) to court. I'm kinda glad I don't work in any of them, I hate change lol

Old 10-18-2014, 08:52 AM

137 posts, read 255,026 times
Quote:
when they release it it becomes CERTIFIED

that would mean all the smarta$$ SW that are taking the supers test on the 25th would be eligible for their scores. This way they can take it and it won't mean anything lol
How's it going, Awol-
I'm one of smart sw you're referring to. haha

So, you're saying my eligibility -provided I pass it, which I doubt- will solely depend on whether the supervisors list is officially released before the test is given (25th)?

I also heard the side that as long as the supervisors list is established before the supers list does, that s/w like myself would be eligible.

You'd think DCAS would answer these questions, but they haven't replied to my emails.

Then again... I'm not even sure I even passed the supervisors exam. lol
I saw that list you're talking about, and I know I'm not one of top 170 or 175 or whatever it was.

Old 10-18-2014, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creator03 View Post
How's it going, Awol-

So, you're saying my eligibility -provided I pass it, which I doubt- will solely depend on whether the supervisors list is officially released before the test is given (25th)?

I also heard the side that as long as the supervisors list is established before the supers list does, that s/w like myself would be eligible.

You'd think DCAS would answer these questions, but they haven't replied to my emails.

I saw that list you're talking about, and I know I'm not one of top 170 or 175 or whatever it was.

According to 444 union reps who had their meeting at fbf, since the supervisor list won't be certified before the supers test, your test won't even be scored. But I'm only repeating what they said, I have obviously never encountered anything like this.

Old 10-18-2014, 09:43 AM

36 posts, read 62,806 times
Quote:
I.E. come to my garage cause I have you beat lol. It's a good garage though

11 huh? Just park a bunch of trucks around Gagliardi's car for a goof lol
ok wiseass ,the guy asked a question and u gave him the wrong info because u think u are the sanitation czar........i have enough guys beat one more isnt gonna matter

Old 10-18-2014, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKiDFeRo View Post
ok wiseass ,the guy asked a question and u gave him the wrong info because u think u are the sanitation czar........i have enough guys beat one more isnt gonna matter

it was a joke. If you don't like the answer I gave him about your garage, go take it up with guys like Gagliardi or Tolendini lol. Where you think i got the answer from, I texted guys from your home. Though to be fair I said besides the basket truck cause I always thought no one one wants it.

Good way to stay topical with the use of CZAR though. As far as having guys beat...they all matter lol

Old 10-18-2014, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creator03 View Post
How's it going, Awol-

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Tier 6 guys are going to drop the badge like tier 4 does and after this first supervisor class they are saying one in the spring then another this time next year. Those 3 they are guessing will get us through only the 170 they posted give or take a few. That means you'd probably be looking at a 2 year wait to become a supervisor, and you must be a supervisor for 2 years to be promoted to super...and the super list is only good for 4 years. And you pretty much gotta be top 120 to become a superintendent. So think of it as a practice test.

And when you become a super, drinks are on you

Old 10-19-2014, 01:19 AM

186 posts, read 351,910 times
I am going to court to fight med dq soon2 privet docs cleared me for job of sanman will update

Old 10-19-2014, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSPUD View Post
I am going to court to fight med dq soon2 privet docs cleared me for job of sanman will update
Good luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City