Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2016, 06:01 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,394,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo View Post
What's up everyone! Got a cellphone ticket.....even though my cell phone wasn't in my hand. It was in my cup holder near my arm rest, I have Bluetooth and was talking to my sister. I plead not guilty and the court date isn't until next year. Does this mean I'll get DQ'ed at final processing?

You can't have any open tickets at time of final processing

Old 06-24-2016, 06:53 PM

36 posts, read 51,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
You can't have any open tickets at time of final processing
Do you know if it would it show up on my driver's abstract?

Old 06-24-2016, 07:05 PM

712 posts, read 1,207,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
Yeah I'm fairly sure we told you a billion times that if you disclose your medical history, you're getting DQed regardless of if you have doctor's forms with you.

It's all about LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY. If I'm the dsny clinic and you show me your doctor's forms...doesn't matter I AM THE ONE SIGNING OFF ON YOU. You get hurt, city spends a fortune. Now in an appeal your doctor will be made along with the approval of a judge to be responsible. You get hurt...hey we said he DQed him in the first place.

Good luck with that appeal. You'll get in, don't lose hope
I agree to what your saying but the reason I had to disclose my injury is because it definitely show in my low back x-ray (screw). now I just have to wait for this appeal letter in the mean I am having my clearance letter updated w/ duties of sanitation worker.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Do you know if it would it show up on my driver's abstract?
yes it will show up. because once they run your license its gonna show up regardless.

do u have any points on your lic now? if the answer is no then just plead guilty pay the fine and take the 5 points. just don't let it happen again.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:18 PM

36 posts, read 51,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcgeorgee View Post
yes it will show up. because once they run your license its gonna show up regardless.

do u have any points on your lic now? if the answer is no then just plead guilty pay the fine and take the 5 points. just don't let it happen again.
Thanks....I pulled my driver's abstract and it was clean. Is there another data base where it would show up? I know I should just take the "L", I just don't like copping to something I didn't do. And I've never had any points on my licence before.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:30 PM

733 posts, read 724,328 times
Quote:
Thanks....I pulled my driver's abstract and it was clean. Is there another data base where it would show up? I know I should just take the "L", I just don't like copping to something I didn't do. And I've never had any points on my licence before.
Lol

Old 06-24-2016, 07:31 PM

Quote:
not sure.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:33 PM

41 posts, read 152,194 times
The people doing processing now? Are your list numbers in the hundreds? I have a 6k number, what are my chances? lol.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:35 PM

733 posts, read 724,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcgeorgee View Post
not sure.
Has to be .. Like dmv.com where you can see all your pending violations ..and the reason why they tell you nothing pending because they Can see it when they run your license

Old 06-24-2016, 07:57 PM

41 posts, read 152,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by franksyanks23 View Post
Nevermind, just called, in 2 weeks they will be going up to 1,100, and that's it for the year.
what number do you call for an update on the list?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City