Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2016, 11:10 AM

31,910 posts, read 26,989,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanniebaby7 View Post
Yea the dad should had gotten his drunken a** beaten. So he would sober up. Before he was let go.

Saw the news footage of this some kind of piece of man going to two separate bodegas/shops to call NYPD. In one store someone lends him a cell phone but then takes it away. In neither instance does anyone seem overly concerned a young girl was left alone with a pack of young men.

You all can slag on Staten Island all you want, but regardless of north, south, east or west shores if a guy burst into a place of business or whatever and said his daughter was in "trouble", people would make tracks to assist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2016, 11:19 AM

2,228 posts, read 3,690,119 times
Urban Dictionary: clusterfvck

Old 01-13-2016, 11:33 AM

1,369 posts, read 1,254,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Saw the news footage of this some kind of piece of man going to two separate bodegas/shops to call NYPD. In one store someone lends him a cell phone but then takes it away. In neither instance does anyone seem overly concerned a young girl was left alone with a pack of young men.

You all can slag on Staten Island all you want, but regardless of north, south, east or west shores if a guy burst into a place of business or whatever and said his daughter was in "trouble", people would make tracks to assist.
I guess he was so drunk and high No one was taking him seriously. They must have been doing more than just drinking beer.
I believe the father and daughter had been getting it on for a while. This time they were caught. Shame,shame.shame.
The father is a scum bag taking advantage of his own daughter. He put her in harm's way to cheap to get a hotel.

Old 01-13-2016, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanniebaby7 View Post
I guess he was so drunk and high No one was taking him seriously. They must have been doing more than just drinking beer.
I believe the father and daughter had been getting it on for a while. This time they were caught. Shame,shame.shame.
The father is a scum bag taking advantage of his own daughter. He put her in harm's way to cheap to get a hotel.

More details that come out the sicker and more weird this whole hot mess becomes.

The father only recently "reconnected" with his daughter. Claims about a firearm now seem not to be true as the victim says she didn't see one nor has any such thing been found. The father was apparently so drunk local shop owners (where he went for help) turned him away. The Case of the Alleged Brooklyn Gang Rape Is Only Getting More Confusing

Both the dad and girl must be serious lightweights if just "some beers" put them in such a state of intoxication. Maybe the Dad was going with "candy is dandy but liquor is quicker....."

Old 01-13-2016, 11:42 AM

13,448 posts, read 15,484,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
I think the details of this case are just getting worse and worse. This is a new article from the Times, which is a news source I trust. Read it and see what you think. Video Is Said to Show the Moments Before a Suspected Gang Rape in Brooklyn

This is just conjecture on my part, but what if the father WAS having sex with the daughter, both really drunk, and the boys came upon them...and who knows what happened next. Maybe the father actually ran away because he had been caught drunk having sex with his daughter. Anyway, I can't quite figure out all the what-if's, but do read the article I linked above for a few new developments in the case.
Thank you. It just gets more and more sordid....
Absolutely disgusting.

Old 01-13-2016, 11:49 AM

6,680 posts, read 8,238,729 times
Now I'm wondering if this is why the story wasn't real eased right after it happened. Perhaps they had a lot of missing pieces to the story and didn't want it out there till it made sense.

Old 01-13-2016, 12:08 PM

Some how this thing has shades of "Central Park Jogger" written all over it; including in the distant future a multi-million dollar payout for the "accused" teens.

Old 01-13-2016, 12:38 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,087,687 times
Quote:
Some how this thing has shades of "Central Park Jogger" written all over it; including in the distant future a multi-million dollar payout for the "accused" teens.
This is our Generations Central Park Five. = The Osborn Playground 7: 5 Teens, 1 Girl, and 1 Drunk. (please do not copy my title for this incident. I have a copyright on it already and i will sue...

Law and Order SVU will create an episode based on this...mark my words....

Old 01-13-2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
This is our Generations Central Park Five. = The Osborn Playground 7: 5 Teens, 1 Girl, and 1 Drunk. (please do not copy my title for this incident. I have a copyright on it already and i will sue...

Law and Order SVU will create an episode based on this...mark my words....

Cannot give you official rep (again), but consider this notice.

*LOL*

Old 01-13-2016, 12:48 PM

1,369 posts, read 1,254,172 times
Quote:
More details that come out the sicker and more weird this whole hot mess becomes.

The father only recently "reconnected" with his daughter. Claims about a firearm now seem not to be true as the victim says she didn't see one nor has any such thing been found. The father was apparently so drunk local shop owners (where he went for help) turned him away. The Case of the Alleged Brooklyn Gang Rape Is Only Getting More Confusing

Both the dad and girl must be serious lightweights if just "some beers" put them in such a state of intoxication. Maybe the Dad was going with "candy is dandy but liquor is quicker....."
Agree, her father should also be charged with rape he sexed his daughter and left her for grabs. I wounded how old is her
father? As for the daughter to me she's an air head. I'm not saying that she deserved it. But she should know better she
also put her self out for grabs. This was a bomb waiting to explode and it did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City