Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 11:42 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,919,198 times

Advertisements

I missed most of the RNC but watched Trumps speech, and I've been watching the DNC to laugh at all the protesters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2016, 02:39 PM

738 posts, read 585,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro123 View Post
I know right, Trump is such a racist and a bad, bad boy! Shame on him! How dare he say and do those nasty things! The nerve!

I'll tell you this much, the people that actually believe these smear attacks and anti-Trump propaganda are either two things:

1. Mindless sheep that can't think for themselves and can't filter through the BS

2. Loyal followers of the Democrat Party and vote strictly along party lines who will adopt the narrative the Democrats are pushing via the mainstream leftist media. Hey, if all the channels are pushing the same narrative, it must be true right? smh!
I did not know all of those things. Seems like he's not the worst guy in the world.

That being said, I still think we would be better off with Hillary. I'm not terribly fond of her, either, but I do not think Donald Trump is tempermentally suited to the job.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:41 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,145,575 times
Looks completely staged to me.

Old 07-29-2016, 04:36 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,986,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ughhnyc View Post
Trump sounds like a very evil racist to me..

1) Trump’s private jet flew a seriously ill jewish boy from California to New York for medical treatment

2) The time that Donald Trump saved Ed McMahon’s house by purchasing it and allowing Ed to continue living in it

3) Trump has donated his money to several health organizations including the American Cancer Society, American Diabetes Association, Alliance for Lupus Research, Autism Speaks, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, and many more

4) Donald Trump called on the family at its home after their son, Ryan White, died of AIDS at age 18

5) He saved an ice skating rink in Central Park by taking over the over – budget project, and finishing the rink by Christmas time for free. He was two months ahead of schedule, and $750,000 under budget. He also operated the ice skating rink for a year, and donated all profits to charity

6) Donald Trump and Mel Farr teamed up to help young Detroit artists Appear at Carnegie Hall

7) Donald Trump kept the Harlem Hoops program alive after learning the man who ran it was killed during the September 11th attacks

8) How Trump Fought Antisemitism and Racism in Palm Beach Two Decades Ago

9) Barbara Res, at 33 years old became the first women to ever be put in charge of supervising the construction of a skyscraper, when Donald Trump hired her in 1980

10) Donald Trump’s flagpole got fined $1250 per day, but sued the city citing the 1st amendment. Eventually they cut a deal ($100,000) that benefited Iraq War Veterans, the American flag and/or the local VA hospital

11) After Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother, and nephew were murdered, Trump sheltered her and her family at the Trump International Hotel & Tower free of charge

12) Trump offered a $10,000 reward to the Buffalo bus driver who stopped a young woman from leaping off a bridge to her death in 2013

13) Donald Trump was on ground zero after the September 11th attacks. He sent over 200 of his own people to look for survivors in the wreckage

14) Donald J. Trump and his siblings gave a $1 million gift to the hospital that treated their parents

15) November 8th, 2016: Donald Trump saved America
Practically all of the above was very likely done for free PUBLICITY and is NO PROOF that someone isn't a racist. A reality television show host shelters a celebrity at his hotel is proof that someone isn't racism. That is the stupidest thing I have heard on City Data, and there have been some stupid things said on here by fools.

Old 07-29-2016, 06:19 PM

769 posts, read 1,015,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Practically all of the above was very likely done for free PUBLICITY and is NO PROOF that someone isn't a racist.
Why are you so caught up in race?

You seem so obsessed with it.

Generally speaking, those who are most consumed with not being racist, are infact the most racist.

You seem like a very sheltered individual.

Maybe you aren't familiar with brand marketing or, the TRUMP BRAND.

It might be beneficial for you familiarize yourself with the branding and marketing of the next POTUS, especially if you are going to continue to post here pretending to be NYer.

Old 07-29-2016, 06:30 PM

269 posts, read 288,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Looks completely staged to me.
Agreed. I think I saw that guy in another prank video on YouTube.

Old 07-30-2016, 09:10 AM

491 posts, read 375,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ughhnyc View Post
Why are you so caught up in race?

You seem so obsessed with it.

Generally speaking, those who are most consumed with not being racist, are infact the most racist.

You seem like a very sheltered individual.

Maybe you aren't familiar with brand marketing or, the TRUMP BRAND.

It might be beneficial for you familiarize yourself with the branding and marketing of the next POTUS, especially if you are going to continue to post here pretending to be NYer.
because liberals are race obsessed, they are taught the differences in people by color at an early age, shown nonstop images of the holocaust, endless slavery films like the color purple and regurgitating new academy award winning by default films every few years.

the typical white urban liberal is one who stands up for minority rights but has no real minority friends. they sometimes associate with a few as an act of superficial paternalism, the "i stand with you my children and will help you" mentality. they are just programmed to respond to anything that in their minds hints of racism like the manchurian candidate. a kind of project MK ultra. minorities stuck under liberal ideology are nothing more than mass victims of stockholm syndrome.

Old 07-30-2016, 11:58 AM

8,572 posts, read 8,544,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Because you guys have labeled so many people racist, for so many things, that we really don't care any more. I think racist is a funny word now, more comedy than anything else. Most of the time when I hear it, I expect a joke to follow, intentional or otherwise.

So David Duke isn't a racist. The folks who tell black Americans to go back to Africa aren't racists.

News to me. I can assure you that one will more likely meet "nice folks" like these at a Trump rally. Even BLACK GOP officials complain about this! How often do they say that the GOP isn't serious bout broadening its appeal.

The fact that South Asians voted over 80% for Obama TWICE should suggest to you that the GOP is out to lunch. If a highly successful group like Indian Americans are so anti GOP than it shows something.

Old 07-30-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Because white supremacists, like pretty much all black people, are political chumps. Including yourself, probably also are a political chump.

Any discussion about blacks by the GOP invariably leads to screams that blacks are lazy welfare loving criminals who deserve to be shot by the police.

Now why will a highly successful home owning black person identify with a arty which defines him like this? And then be called names because he disagrees with this blanket characterization of blacks.

This is why Michael Steele, a staunch Republican, says that the GOP aren't getting support from MIDDLE CLASS blacks!

And this is why white supremacists feel so comfortable in the GOP and now that Trump is the candidate, virtually feel at home.

Old 07-30-2016, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
No actually I'll tell you that David Duke is a disgusting half-human who should be killed with all of his fellow KKK members...

... and you will ignore it as you have in the past any time I've responded to you with a statement that you cannot label racist without looking like a fool.

And yet David Duke is not only a GOP supporter, but he has even run as a GOP candidate.

Then you will call me a stooge and stupid because I refuse to support a party which embraces animals like him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City