Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 08:39 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,490,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ughhnyc View Post
Why should she have to explain?

It was on CNN and Facebook. Of course it's true.
But a lot of Trump supporters get their news from right wing internet memes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 09:23 PM

491 posts, read 375,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tarabotti View Post
The Republican party as it is now isn't very welcoming to blacks and Latinos. What policies do they have that would make these groups want to join them and vote for their candidates?
conservative principles as expressed by giuliani saved alot more black lives than black lives matter. wake the F&CK up.

blacks in america are as bad and brainwashed as chinese communists.. totally brainwashed. and get eaten by tigers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjyJqqYc3NE

Old 07-26-2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
But a lot of Trump supporters get their news from right wing internet memes
i'm assuming you're asian from prior posts. i never understand why people like yourself vote democratic. vote for liberals who literally hate your people, stereotype your people, tax your people, and regulate your people's businesses, keep your people down, and rape your souls. is it because you are so close to mao that you seek masochism.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:56 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,490,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryHaller73 View Post
i'm assuming you're asian from prior posts. i never understand why people like yourself vote democratic. vote for liberals who literally hate your people, stereotype your people, tax your people, and regulate your people's businesses, keep your people down, and rape your souls. is it because you are so close to mao that you seek masochism.
I'm not Asian, although you seem to have a weird obsession with Asians.

And you're delusional if you think that, that sounds more like redneck behavior aside from the taxes/regulation, which isn't exclusive to Asians and is necessary to some extent (unless you're dumb enough to think that modern society can function with no taxes).

Old 07-26-2016, 10:46 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,986,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryHaller73 View Post
conservative principles as expressed by giuliani saved alot more black lives than black lives matter. wake the F&CK up.

blacks in america are as bad and brainwashed as chinese communists.. totally brainwashed. and get eaten by tigers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjyJqqYc3NE
I am wondering why do some white people think that just because they watch Giuliani on tv that all of a sudden they are experts on Blacks and Asians despite having no relevant academic credentials or experience living in these communities.

Giuliani has no mass support in the Black community and I would think Black people, who live with being Black their entire lives, would know much more about what's going on.

Those Black people who Giuliani had locked up en masse for minor crimes such as marijuana possession, had mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts ,uncles, cousins, friends, etc. Why would I support the police locking up people I know for these minor crimes, and destroying their futures?

The problem is you can't see Black people as people, or even Asians for that matter. You know nothing about Asian beyond China is allegedly "communist" and you were taught that was bad and evil.

Old 07-26-2016, 11:11 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,421,954 times
Someone said the dude goes to school at Kingsborough somewhere? That's a community college in Brooklyn isn't it?

I can't front on the white suit tho. I rocked a similar suit (minus the fedora) for a Miami spring break trip from college in March 2006 heheh. Emulating the Tony Montana look. Flew in from my native Chicago at the time. Dude should be thanking minorities, Al Pacino & the Scarface director for glorifying the look.

Old 07-27-2016, 01:41 AM

977 posts, read 1,012,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merica93 View Post
Trump hasn't said anything that could be considered racist to black people. https://youtu.be/lxaKUo5naoY black female executive at the trump company speaks.
You people saying trump is racist really need to watch this video. WHO is more qualified to speak about trump being racist than a black executive that worked for him? Who can say he is or isn't? This woman has the experience to say that, NOT you. Why don't you ignorant people watch this video? Get a new comeback that's all I hear trump is racist, trump is racist. Saying that shows your ignorance and embarsses yourself. That's also why racist trump has tons of Mexicans working for him. Get real. People are so stupid.

Old 07-27-2016, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
I am wondering why do some white people think that just because they watch Giuliani on tv that all of a sudden they are experts on Blacks and Asians despite having no relevant academic credentials or experience living in these communities.

Giuliani has no mass support in the Black community and I would think Black people, who live with being Black their entire lives, would know much more about what's going on.

Those Black people who Giuliani had locked up en masse for minor crimes such as marijuana possession, had mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts ,uncles, cousins, friends, etc. Why would I support the police locking up people I know for these minor crimes, and destroying their futures?

The problem is you can't see Black people as people, or even Asians for that matter. You know nothing about Asian beyond China is allegedly "communist" and you were taught that was bad and evil.
blacks are brainwashed to rely on welfare, entitlement and blame everyone for their plight but themselves. their souls have been taken away by the liberals years ago.

given a choice, many democratic voting blacks would rather take welfare subsidy than accept a job offer. don't you find it odd, that you rarely see a 40+ year old black male employee in blue collar employment anywhere in nyc even within economic expansions?

that's why they use the endless victim narrative to support continual social reparations, vote welfare, big government and high taxation to fund it.

giuliani saved over 7000 black lives during his tenure. it's called law and order.

Last edited by HarryHaller73; 07-27-2016 at 07:24 AM..

Old 07-27-2016, 07:14 AM

19,058 posts, read 13,977,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle4321 View Post
You people saying trump is racist really need to watch this video. WHO is more qualified to speak about trump being racist than a black executive that worked for him? Who can say he is or isn't? This woman has the experience to say that, NOT you. Why don't you ignorant people watch this video? Get a new comeback that's all I hear trump is racist, trump is racist. Saying that shows your ignorance and embarsses yourself. That's also why racist trump has tons of Mexicans working for him. Get real. People are so stupid.
Anyone who is not a democrat is racist now. It's why being labeled racist by a lib actually means you're doing everything right.

Old 07-27-2016, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Anyone who is not a democrat is racist now. It's why being labeled racist by a lib actually means you're doing everything right.
democrats suffer from what's called identity projection. liberals are the most racist of them all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City