Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2017, 10:36 AM

881 posts, read 615,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
I know of several functional recreational drug users. Some can maintain a productive lifestyle while experimenting. Its when they start throwing away their life and putting others in danger is when they become degenerative and worthless.
While I seriously doubt the "recreational user" myth and believe all druggies shot be shot and recycled, I can certainly compromise for political expediency and accept only executions involving public nuisances/dangers.

Quote:
I'm glad you are realist and not some wussy liberal
Actually, it's very sad that this stereotype came to be -- remember that it was liberals/progressives who literally bled for eight-hour days, union representation, food safety, the right to vote, the repeal of slavery, abolishing child labor, abortion rights, fighting fascism (the International Brigades, like our own Abraham Lincoln Brigade), etc., etc., etc.

Liberals/Progressives were real he-men and women once.

Quote:
who feels that every life matters.
Well, actually, every one literally does -- but of course, some matter more.

Which reminds me...I think maybe the death-squad should be made up of women...mothers, even...it seems only they who give life really have the moral authority to take it.

Women are strong. Far stronger than men psychologically (almost no man would prostitute himself but a woman...) -- an all-female death-squad, especially all mothers, would probably experience far less of the psychological harm I fear would attend such vocations.

Quote:
Just like you I have no sympathy for degenerate drug addicts. There is something about weak people who can't control their addiction problem that infuriates me.
Well, we hate most in others what we suspect of ourselves -- this is a universal psychological principle.

Druggies have totally given up...yet they live; it's the disgust we have for rot, for that which is no longer what it should be -- contempt for a human being who's made himself inhuman.

A noble, or simply quiet, suicide we can abide or at least shrug. The shock of a noble, marvelous human being so bedeviled by his own continued folly soon becomes scorn and anger within us....

Quote:
They always place the blame on society, their parents, their upbringing, their lack of money, etc, etc.
Well, this is true, actually -- did you know that there are micro-organisms that can control an ant's, a wasp's, even a rat's brain and make it seek out its own death?? It's true!

I merely argue for facilitating such a death-wish on moral and economic grounds in the case of druggies.

Quote:
Whatever. I don't want to hear it. You are a drug addict. You are not sick. You are not ill. You want a way out, then either get yourself straight or take a bullet to the head. And Im serious about that. I even told my wife that if my kid ever turns into a degenerate drug addict I'd disown them. My kid wants to be a bum and throw their life away to drug then go ahead. I won't be there for you.
"Death Before Dishonor!" as they teach in Army infantry. "Blood Makes the Grass Grow Green!"

I'd want someone to do me the comradely favor of a bullet in the head if I so lose myself as to become a zombie.

Old 12-06-2017, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
All homeless losers should be shot.
If they're drug addicts, for sure.

If you're referring to me personally, well, I've long advocated for those easy, quick, painless, and cheap self-administered suicide kits like that nonagenarian widow was selling before snowflake politicians banned them -- you see, I don't want to live in a world where I'm caught between the likes of you and Donald Trump.

As GEN Patton had put it: it's just like Nazis versus Soviets!

Quote:
There is no country that executives addicts en masse, much less users. In part because of what you refused to acknowledge, people at the top of society have more money and can afford more and better drugs.
And yet again, still: most of the Commie nations have, to great success. 100%? No, of course not -- but I'll take 95%...hell yeah.

Quote:
Cops do drugs too, and both government officials and law enforcement worldwide take bribes. A little money goes a long way in getting law enforcement to turn a blind eye will they get high themselves.
All should be shot...all...all...alllllll...can you spell a-l-l??

Old 12-06-2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Drug use never, ever left China and was there from the beginning, just like in any other society.
Goodness: you're 100% like a Trump supporter, only different politics.

Quote:
Too bad nobody really cares what a homeless loser thinks.
And yet here you are -- again....

Old 12-06-2017, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nywriterdude View Post
facts really sting don't they.
q.e.d.

Old 12-06-2017, 11:02 AM

Quote:
You're suffering from mental illness, so you say absurd trollish things like all users should be shot. You are not in a position to call anyone illogical.

And what is the other side? In the context of this thread, all I've basically done is condemn the war on drugs, and point out that people of all walks of life are using some sort of drug.

People like Clinton, Obama, and Bush did weed and cocaine, and I'm sure while in office drank wine. Yet these men lead full productive lives, were married and had children and everything.

So clearly drug use isn't the problem you make it out to be.

Most users have full lives, never become homeless or incarcerated.

I'm sorry your friends you say you hate so much are dumpster diving or otherwise out in the streets with you, but that's your personal problem (and theirs).
You know...you can't even make it as a "writer" (you never heard the term "the tribe" before, among other very basic facts of modern American English) and now you're trying psychoanalysis??

I'm a loser -- have lost -- but you are lost.

I've nothing more to say to you. Write to Hallmark instead.

Old 12-06-2017, 11:15 AM

19,053 posts, read 13,968,817 times
How have you failed so miserably with your obviously sharp intellect and seemingly educated mind?

Old 12-06-2017, 11:23 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,361,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomelessLoser View Post
...they gave opiates to the troops to keep them awake and hard-charging!
You don't even know what the effects of opiates are (hint: they do quite the opposite of keeping one 'awake and hard charging'), yet you advocate the summary execution of anyone who tests positive on instant drug detaction tests which have a high false positive rate.

Quote:
Preach on brother. I might be in the minority with you on how to deal with worthless, lowlife, degenerate drug addicts that will amount to nothing and will be a detriment to society. I have no sympathy for them and their drug addiction. I guarantee that if people had the courage to do what is the greater good for society and offed these degenerates or locked them up, then we would live in a much safer and prosperous world.
I am willing to go along with your and Homeless Loser's plan if, in addition to drug addicts getting a bullet in the head, those who advocate this plan get a bullet in the head, too.

That way, the only people left will be clean, sober, and decidedly not psychopathic murderers.

Old 12-06-2017, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
How have you failed so miserably with your obviously sharp intellect and seemingly educated mind?
Are you talking to me?

Bad investments (metaphorically speaking)...let's just say that, like Odin, I gave up an eye as the asking price for the gift of prophesy...only to learn that foresight requires seeing with both eyes!

Old 12-06-2017, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
You don't even know what the effects of opiates are (hint: they do quite the opposite of keeping one 'awake and hard charging'), yet you advocate the summary execution of anyone who tests positive on instant drug detaction tests which have a high false positive rate.
Uh, what?

German troops on smack for high performance purposes is well documented in Norman Ohler's recent Blitzed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
I am willing to go along with your and Homeless Loser's plan if, in addition to drug addicts getting a bullet in the head, those who advocate this plan get a bullet in the head, too.

That way, the only people left will be clean, sober, and decidedly not psychopathic murderers.
Do you even know what "psychopathic" means?

Hint: It doesn't mean "I'm offended -- mommy!"....

Old 12-06-2017, 11:32 AM

19,053 posts, read 13,968,817 times
Now that is an interesting predicament.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City