Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 08:57 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
It's not a drug, it's a plant

You want drugs, go ask Pfizer
So you smoke yourself Seventh?

Come out of the closet.

Here is the definition of drug.

"a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body."

Weed certainly does have a physiological effect when ingested. So does coffee. They are both drugs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2018, 09:01 PM

34,097 posts, read 47,293,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
So you smoke yourself Seventh?

Come out of the closet.

Here is the definition of drug.

"a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body."

Weed certainly does have a physiological effect when ingested. So does coffee. They are both drugs.
Already said I did smoke 4 pages ago, no big deal

Keep your definitions to yourself

so you dont? Then why so much interest?

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 01-06-2018, 09:04 PM

REPEAT: majority of the people that even worry about legalization don't even partake.

Old 01-06-2018, 09:07 PM

Quote:
I’m an Ivy Leaguer who did alcohol, weed, cocaine, poppers, T, and liquid G. My academics were not impacted by my drug use, and I did drugs with a number of my fellow Ivy Leaguers of all races. Actually I partied with people from all walks of life. I’ve done coke with bankers, lawyers, doctors, medical researchers, drug company executives, academics, film industry people, etc.
Yuck....thats why you have people calling weed the gateway drug.......besides alcohol and weed I have never had any desire to try anything else....ick.....

Old 01-06-2018, 09:17 PM

Quote:
REPEAT: majority of the people that even worry about legalization don't even partake.
Proof of this. I've known many of those who worry about legalization who have certainly used.

Old 01-06-2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Proof of this. I've known many of those who worry about legalization who have certainly used.
People are going to use it whether its legal or not

Hell, I went on the NY Daily News website today to read a few articles and one of their trending topics was marijuana

NYC will certainly be a different place when it is legalized though

I will say that if they do legalize it soon, tourism will be through the roof

Old 01-06-2018, 09:23 PM

Quote:
People are going to use it whether its legal or not

Hell, I went on the NY Daily News website today to read a few articles and one of their trending topics was marijuana

NYC will certainly be a different place when it is legalized though

I will say that if they do legalize it soon, tourism will be through the roof
New Jersey will legalize it first, the governor won on a pro legalization platform. Great way to get people to go to Jersey.

Old 01-06-2018, 09:25 PM

Quote:
New Jersey will legalize it first, the governor won on a pro legalization platform. Great way to get people to go to Jersey.
Lmao I can imagine Port Authority lined up at WTC with the dogs lmao

I know their new Gov. said he would do it within his first 100 days in office

Pretty sure you will need an NJ ID to buy.

Old 01-06-2018, 11:24 PM

3,861 posts, read 3,152,805 times
The reason minorities are unfairly targeted was the big old broken windows policy, the stop and frisk fiasco, and the sneaky cops who fish for an arrest. They ask you to empty your pocket, see the weed, and charge you with public display of marijuana. They have screwed over thousands of residents in the "hood" with this tactic! now , all these black brown and tan people have a picture and fingerprints in a database.

Caffeine is the hardest drug to shake off, as well as nicotine. booze is a entirely different beast, just destroying families. So, coffee, tea, soda pop, pack of Newport all get a tax . Caffeine destroys your stomach, sugar gives you the big D, and cigarettes kill the lung and heart. But society still accepts it, and lines up at the local Starbucks for a caffeine and sugar rush, while taking a smoke break!

Problem is , how far can we go? Lets legalize some pot, but what will the heroin and cocaine addicts have to say about it? They legalized the pot, so lets start a campaign to get coke and Ecstasy legal, for recreation, only on Fridays and Saturdays.

Old 01-07-2018, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post
The reason minorities are unfairly targeted was the big old broken windows policy, the stop and frisk fiasco, and the sneaky cops who fish for an arrest. They ask you to empty your pocket, see the weed, and charge you with public display of marijuana. They have screwed over thousands of residents in the "hood" with this tactic! now , all these black brown and tan people have a picture and fingerprints in a database.

Caffeine is the hardest drug to shake off, as well as nicotine. booze is a entirely different beast, just destroying families. So, coffee, tea, soda pop, pack of Newport all get a tax . Caffeine destroys your stomach, sugar gives you the big D, and cigarettes kill the lung and heart. But society still accepts it, and lines up at the local Starbucks for a caffeine and sugar rush, while taking a smoke break!

Problem is , how far can we go? Lets legalize some pot, but what will the heroin and cocaine addicts have to say about it? They legalized the pot, so lets start a campaign to get coke and Ecstasy legal, for recreation, only on Fridays and Saturdays.
All drugs should be legalized.

Just because something is legal doesn't mean people have to do it, and just because people do it doesn't mean they have to do it all the time.

Last edited by NyWriterdude; 01-07-2018 at 12:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City