Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2021, 04:30 PM

621 posts, read 242,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
I'm in an area where something like 90% of adults are vaccinated and we are flooded with cases in vaccinated people. The vaccines don't stop the virus from spreading, and certainly not in the way people like Fauci claimed they would last year. People are tired of the experts being wrong yet inisiting that THIS time they are right and anyone questioning them should be punished and ostracized.

Well if it's Omicron, we know that the vaccines are not 100% effective against it. Also, because you received a vax shot 6 months ago doesn't mean you're protected now. The science says that the antibodies wears off pretty quick.

I'm not pro-Fauci...and as a matter of fact, I wish he would just go away. Nor am I convinced that the vaccines are fool-proof because they are not. In fact, I'm all onboard for a new range of vaccines that are actually effective. But if we want big daddy government to stop mandating vaxes, I think it's wise to just get a vax and keep up with the shots. There are ICUs across the country that are at max capacity. And the vast majority of those people are unvaccinated. I don't understand why there are so many people willing to cripple our healthcare system. So now, if I need elective surgery, I can't get one because the ICUs are filled up. How is this "American"?

Old 12-31-2021, 05:07 PM

1,063 posts, read 553,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Because I know a hand full of people who got side effects from a vaccine like joint pain for starters.
They'll have a lot more joint pain if they get a raging fever from covid.

Old 12-31-2021, 08:53 PM

1,159 posts, read 875,127 times
One of the NY Times editors died 2 days after the booster from a massive heart attack at 49 yrs old caused by the booster inflaming his heart muscles. Sorry, but these so called vaccines are NOT as safe as media says they are.

Old 12-31-2021, 11:37 PM

11,660 posts, read 12,753,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfc99 View Post
So then the Covid vaccines are not a true vaccines. The polio vaccine is a true vaccine, it prevents you from ever getting polio. See the difference??
Wrong. The original oral vaccine sometimes did give children polio. This type of vaccine is still administered in some third world countries.

Old 01-01-2022, 04:15 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,510,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njrebel1978 View Post
One of the NY Times editors died 2 days after the booster from a massive heart attack at 49 yrs old caused by the booster inflaming his heart muscles. Sorry, but these so called vaccines are NOT as safe as media says they are.
Agree.

Old 01-01-2022, 04:29 AM

416 posts, read 248,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownpine View Post
Well if it's Omicron, we know that the vaccines are not 100% effective against it. Also, because you received a vax shot 6 months ago doesn't mean you're protected now. The science says that the antibodies wears off pretty quick.

I'm not pro-Fauci...and as a matter of fact, I wish he would just go away. Nor am I convinced that the vaccines are fool-proof because they are not. In fact, I'm all onboard for a new range of vaccines that are actually effective. But if we want big daddy government to stop mandating vaxes, I think it's wise to just get a vax and keep up with the shots. There are ICUs across the country that are at max capacity. And the vast majority of those people are unvaccinated. I don't understand why there are so many people willing to cripple our healthcare system. So now, if I need elective surgery, I can't get one because the ICUs are filled up. How is this "American"?
Yeah... that's exactly how it works...

I have more words to say but it'll get me restricted on here..

I mean...

Old 01-01-2022, 04:42 AM

16,173 posts, read 6,921,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownpine View Post
I never said the vax prevented anyone from getting COVID. WHat I’m saying is that if enough people were vaxed, there wouldn’t be a need for a mandate. Similar to your experience, a family member caught COVID in spite of the vax. They’re now a long hauler without taste or smell. The point is that mandates are unnecessary if people would just stop trying to play scientists.

I agree as long as Scientists stop playing the people.

Old 01-01-2022, 06:22 AM

20,368 posts, read 19,987,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by speediestevie View Post
Please do some research before you post, because it doesn't add anything useful to the conversation. It is a well published fact that the public NYC workers ( you are posting in NYC forum) were mandated to be vaccinated. Currently 95% are.
Didn't mean to strike a nerve.

Thanks for providing the answer, however.

Last edited by doc1; 01-01-2022 at 06:30 AM..

Old 01-01-2022, 07:02 AM

608 posts, read 241,463 times
I caught what appeared to be CV19 late Februrary 2020, before anybody really knew what it was I had symptoms like chills and muscle soreness but, I still went into work fine and recovered fine in like 4 days.

I did not get the injection, since this IS the trial, more people have died from it, usually due to myocarditis induced heart damage, according to VAERS's own stats in the last 11 months, than every listed vaccine put together for the past 18 years.

So I socially distanced, did regular testing, and haven't got so much as a sniffle (pollen sneezing and, headaches from interrupted sleep aside) for nearly 2 years!

...until I went to Enchanted Village, in Avon MA. That dingy Christmas themed place with no windows, no water fountains, and literally 90 minute lines. Anybody would have gotten sick, injection or not, in that grody-f****n place but, there is like a 70% chance the person I got sick from was injected. So for the first time in nearly 2 years, I had chills and a cough for 2 days, and I'm back to jogging miles now.

I'm not interested in taking a "vaccine" that:
- Needs boosters every 4 or 6 months or however frequently the manufactureres decree that you need it.
- Doesn't stop one from catching CV19.
- Doesn't stop one from transmitting CV19.
- Can cause death due to heart inflammation; roughly 21,000 last I checked.
- Is being forced on populations by governments and companies that have zero credibility.
- Is being used as another tool to get people to hate each other by getting people who got the injection to label people who didn't as anti-vaxxer klansmen racists or whatever.

...and on more that last point, I believe vaccines are good concept and a good thing when done right, which the overwhelming majority of them are.

Also, now prominent liberals are saying stuff like "Sc*** your rights". Sometimes a person needs to be cut open but, you do it with a scalpel not a bevel drill. I get that I can't yell "fire" in a crowded theatre, and if a place wants to see if I tested positive to allow or deny entry, fine.

That's another thing, testing is more accurate, but it gets ignored as a process in some places because "Jus' shut-up and take the jab!" No, I'm not gonna just open a door for anyone that says "UPS", some of them could be robbers disguised as "UPS" and that's what I believe this, particular, injection is; a SCAM!

There are many who took the injection early, knowing it is new, and as a veteran, them taking the risk deserves much respect...

...but many others were bullied into it by mandate, or lied to by the constant propoganda that's onnTV, Radio, even youtube, and many of those people want the unvacvinated either to suffer just like they do, or suffer because they were misled into thinking the unvaccinated are responsible for every instance of a sneeze, car crash, or racism the world over.

Calling those injections from Pfizer or Moderna a vaccine is a LIE!

Last edited by FuriousMaximum; 01-01-2022 at 08:05 AM.. Reason: Really? The word sc**w is censored?!

Old 01-01-2022, 08:39 AM

1,159 posts, read 875,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousMaximum View Post
I caught what appeared to be CV19 late Februrary 2020, before anybody really knew what it was I had symptoms like chills and muscle soreness but, I still went into work fine and recovered fine in like 4 days.

I did not get the injection, since this IS the trial, more people have died from it, usually due to myocarditis induced heart damage, according to VAERS's own stats in the last 11 months, than every listed vaccine put together for the past 18 years.

So I socially distanced, did regular testing, and haven't got so much as a sniffle (pollen sneezing and, headaches from interrupted sleep aside) for nearly 2 years!

...until I went to Enchanted Village, in Avon MA. That dingy Christmas themed place with no windows, no water fountains, and literally 90 minute lines. Anybody would have gotten sick, injection or not, in that grody-f****n place but, there is like a 70% chance the person I got sick from was injected. So for the first time in nearly 2 years, I had chills and a cough for 2 days, and I'm back to jogging miles now.

I'm not interested in taking a "vaccine" that:
- Needs boosters every 4 or 6 months or however frequently the manufactureres decree that you need it.
- Doesn't stop one from catching CV19.
- Doesn't stop one from transmitting CV19.
- Can cause death due to heart inflammation; roughly 21,000 last I checked.
- Is being forced on populations by governments and companies that have zero credibility.
- Is being used as another tool to get people to hate each other by getting people who got the injection to label people who didn't as anti-vaxxer klansmen racists or whatever.

...and on more that last point, I believe vaccines are good concept and a good thing when done right, which the overwhelming majority of them are.

Also, now prominent liberals are saying stuff like "Sc*** your rights". Sometimes a person needs to be cut open but, you do it with a scalpel not a bevel drill. I get that I can't yell "fire" in a crowded theatre, and if a place wants to see if I tested positive to allow or deny entry, fine.

That's another thing, testing is more accurate, but it gets ignored as a process in some places because "Jus' shut-up and take the jab!" No, I'm not gonna just open a door for anyone that says "UPS", some of them could be robbers disguised as "UPS" and that's what I believe this, particular, injection is; a SCAM!

There are many who took the injection early, knowing it is new, and as a veteran, them taking the risk deserves much respect...

...but many others were bullied into it by mandate, or lied to by the constant propoganda that's onnTV, Radio, even youtube, and many of those people want the unvacvinated either to suffer just like they do, or suffer because they were misled into thinking the unvaccinated are responsible for every instance of a sneeze, car crash, or racism the world over.

Calling those injections from Pfizer or Moderna a vaccine is a LIE!
100% CORRECT! Well said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: