Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2022, 12:45 PM

162 posts, read 70,661 times

Advertisements

I just saw an up-close picture of the suspect. Indeed, something is terribly wrong with him. He shouldn't of been on the streets. Leads me once again express certain people shouldn't procreate if they're continuing the cycle of addiction, poverty, mental illness, etc. with odds not in favor of their children becoming productive members of society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2022, 01:02 PM

2,330 posts, read 1,033,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85dumbo View Post
Or just vote for Republicans instead of woke Democrats.
People act like they don't know the solution. Giulani showed us the way.
A democrat is just a republican who hasn't been mugged yet.
Voting Republican isn't necessarily the answer. You can be a conservative but not Republican. I support the growth of independent candidates and 3rd parties.

Why? B/c voting GOP forces you to sideline your goals under the big tent of other issues in a platform you don't agree with nor care about.

For ex, I care 0 about abortion which is an issue that is very polarizing in this country.

Old 02-14-2022, 01:07 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,044,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiredofnyclife View Post
Voting Republican isn't necessarily the answer. You can be a conservative but not Republican. I support the growth of independent candidates and 3rd parties.

Why? B/c voting GOP forces you to sideline your goals under the big tent of other issues in a platform you don't agree with nor care about.

For ex, I care 0 about abortion which is an issue that is very polarizing in this country.
Which is why I've never voted GOP in any election before. But in this case, I voted for a moderate Dem in Biden, I got his woke staffers instead making policy. I saw the light about this with the anti-police rhetoric coming from Psaki over the last few years. "police violence and systemic racism", she's sounding like a college freshman who just got her first taste of the "resistance" club. College radical ideas need to stay on college campuses. People who graduate should grow up a little bit and realize how impractical and dangerous many of their ideas are. Something switched in the last 5 to 10 years, and you have people in their late 20's to early 30's who still think they are on college campuses. Those people now work for Joe Biden who is a shell at this point.

Old 02-14-2022, 02:05 PM

2,627 posts, read 1,227,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiredofnyclife View Post

Excuse me sir, but I must let you know that this is a message board.

This is no place for reasonable, well-balanced, and unbiased opinions such as this one.

Old 02-14-2022, 02:07 PM

7,242 posts, read 4,556,554 times
Isn't it obvious that the cops are not exactly trying hard because of all the hate that went their way.

Not to mention the woke DAs.

Old 02-14-2022, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Isn't it obvious that the cops are not exactly trying hard because of all the hate that went their way.

Not to mention the woke DAs.
What are you talking about? They caught the perp red handed (indeed, his hands were still covered in sticky blood).

Old 02-14-2022, 02:52 PM

10,864 posts, read 6,493,031 times
he was hiding under the bed.
Do they know each other?why does he decide to follow her all the way to her apt ?

Old 02-14-2022, 03:01 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,044,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo101 View Post
he was hiding under the bed.
Do they know each other?why does he decide to follow her all the way to her apt ?
I homeless whack job with an IQ of about 75...yes he hangs out with a bright young Asian hipster woman all the time. He targeted her because she looked like easy prey. Seems like a very common thing..a certain demographic sees another demographic as easy prey.

Old 02-14-2022, 03:10 PM

5,832 posts, read 2,955,519 times
Killer does look severely retarded. Im shocked he was able to kill and not just stab and run. Maybe looks more retarded than he actually is?
Not exactly Ted Bundy type.

Old 02-14-2022, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoppressedracist View Post
I just saw an up-close picture of the suspect. Indeed, something is terribly wrong with him. He shouldn't of been on the streets. Leads me once again express certain people shouldn't procreate if they're continuing the cycle of addiction, poverty, mental illness, etc. with odds not in favor of their children becoming productive members of society.
Reminds me of the other guy who attacked a Filipino woman in midtown on her way to church. He had previously been in jail for KILLING HIS MOM with a knife. Stabbed her over a dozen times. In front of his 6 year old sister. Then the creep assaulted the child by slapping her around. Why the DA released him is beyond my logic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City